---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

your a bitch shut up. i bet your kuchimane's bitch. he tells you wat to write and you do so. you fags even try n tag team talk shit to everyone on this. its funny watchin you guys try n make a name for yourselfs on here. try actually taggin every once in a while and get off the computer you retards. or kill yourselfs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha your a tuf guy arent you.whooaah im scared of a brown piece of short midget fag like you.tuf guy with little balls.you got little raisins for balls you fucken queer with fag drama.i dont know kuchimayne but hes doing a great job on keeping you fags on your toes.good job.

This is TheMaker speaking,Stat you stupid fuck your confusing me with another screen name why would i change my screen name just to clown on dumb ass bitch made fucks like you.You or not up at all if you were then people would know you the only reason i know your stupid name is on here if it wasnt for 12oz you wouldnt be known.You say you hit up where.and if you do lets see some pictures you stupid ss pussy.by the way aot are all confused fucks they dont even know what to hit up anymore when you guys were battling wkt i would see you the next day chilling with them downtown sucking all there dicks and licking She thangs clit (cash).you guys are fucken wacked ass fuck.

i think your gay cause you talk about cock a whole lot..... why you always got dicks on your mind and in your mouth?and when were we CHILLIN with wkt? tell me that and if you saw us and dont like either of us why you didnt step up? you scared you got fear in your heart nigga

haha your a tuf guy arent you.whooaah im scared of a brown piece of short midget fag like you.tuf guy with little balls.you got little raisins for balls you fucken queer with fag drama.i dont know kuchimayne but hes doing a great job on keeping you fags on your toes.good job.

enough of your gay dick riding take that shit somewhere else you h.i.v positive homo:lol: :lol:

aotuf guys stat i did see your punk ass about a year ago marching with your crew in formation while wkt was in back of you guys telling you guys left,left,left,right,left you were like fag soldiers down town by The Dive bar.haha and this was during your so called battle jeje all you fucks make me laugh i wish i had a camera cause that shit was funny as fuck you guys are all pussies.blam blam and all you mother fuckers run around like roachs pleading for help to the santa clara st. cops.fuck aot wkt bgs lepe elpe buek buet.the end my friends.whos next

other people looking at this thread from other cities, this ain't the real san jose

shut the fuck up bitch you sound like a preacher fucken Victory Out Reach skam artist.fucken punk ass bitch.believe in me im your god mother fucker I am your Maker and your Taker.

we smashed on them you stupid ass bitch. next time why dont you show your face instead of hiding behind your girlfriends you dumb puta. i bet your gay ass got smashed on too hahahahahaha. BGS ony ou punk ass hatin pussies

shut the fuck up with this BGS shit you 14- and up Toys-R-Us crew sucks all these little kids fighting heals flying hitting people.fucken fags.

You claim you do hella dirt but

like i said sf is the most easiest fucken city to hit up in an you aint shit.come back nikka and try to handle sj like you claimed you use to.its all bull never seen you do a piece or burner.just nothing but fucked up ugly ass piece of shit throwies like 2 every year.you aint up you dont have fame you will never be shit.your handstyles are fucken wacked as fuck thats why you never throw them up and your crew are nothing but fucked up trailer trash white boys.suck my cock and shut your mouth stay in sf with all them Castro St. buddy of yours.

jejeje mrs greeneyes you dont have no clue who i am let me give you a hint i live in the 510 area,not the pussy 415.fuck it you guys want to know who i am real deal like Evander Holifield.I am Shalow.now what nikkas its been a while since i hit up in sj but i will be back got to pick up my stash.beso and chow i will double team you bitches.as for you come and get me.jejehaha

• Like 1

Goodmorning this is TheMaker speaking,whos this dumb ass kid Draz fucken stop posting your ugly fucken throwies already you dont even 3d or fill them in what the fuck.all your shit is toy im going to cross at that shit out and stop using does dollar cans.jeje

Goodmorning this is TheMaker speaking,whos this dumb ass kid Draz fucken stop posting your ugly fucken throwies already you dont even 3d or fill them in what the fuck.all your shit is toy im going to cross at that shit out and stop using does dollar cans.jeje.