---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha that's funny at no time n e one yell help ask that fag how his face feels haha then get bak at and his homie had to jump in cuz he was gettin smashed lol

you wouldnt even no cuz at no time was ne of his homies around to hear him beg for help its nice being able to claim the fame i give it to your nigga for finally getting out the truck after a broke window n a couple car chases haha get active we in the streets all day

you wouldnt even no cuz at no time was ne of his homies around to hear him beg for help its nice being able to claim the fame i give it to your nigga for finally getting out the truck after a broke window n a couple car chases haha get active we in the streets all day

a dumb fuck your talking to HIM you fukin idiot

in the streets getting smashed when we see you nigga please step to the plate pimp ask mouf where his hands is? oh thats right he aint got em how can you guys jump someone and still not drop him? tell dre come get his shoe when he is ready ....u see dre? thats how you do it youngsta

keep it real there u go with that bullshit again hahaha help cluch help

who is cluch you dumb fuck there aint even a cluch and why cant your boy go one on one you was scared he was getting his faced smashed in be real mouf didnt have shit no hands like i said just be real dont be a bitch

so i suppose dre wooped ass the other day at chvez too while your boy sat inside and watched see thats the thing with you niggas yall freeze up bruh .... we stay ACTIVE so whats this active talk? nigga its always on pussy. you a bitch ass nigga you got bitch in your blood mouf dont talk like you hard cause i see fear in your eyes pussy

so i suppose dre wooped ass the other day at chvez too while your boy sat inside and watched see thats the thing with you niggas yall freeze up bruh .... we stay ACTIVE so whats this active talk? nigga its always on pussy. you a bitch ass nigga you got bitch in your blood mouf dont talk like you hard cause i see fear in your eyes pussy

you gurls may have got us on the last one but come on bro wen me n my nigga was serving ur homie i was standing right in front of him hearing him yell for his life this is mouf n ill see him again its not fear u see its hunger

who is cluch you dumb fuck there aint even a cluch and why cant your boy go one on one you was scared he was getting his faced smashed in be real mouf didnt have shit no hands like i said just be real dont be a bitch

we all know drop out dont admit to shit . you niggas asked the lil nortenos to help and it didnt happen your boy got smashed

get offfff your computer and meet me on southside drive bitch

GREEREYES632 nigga YOU HEARD the truth to what that girl said you know and we know these niggas are week like there taggs

a bruh im not at home right now matter a fact i dont stay with my moms nigga but i be around there . if you know where im at i just wanna know why you dont do shit im there aalot nigga so get wit it pussy and weak tags bruh have you seen your shit nigga please .... you drop names alot and try to twist shit up a ask dre how that one hitter is like youll get it too and i as for mouf nigga im taking your hair when i see you shopping that shit off your pussy ass head.... so when dre gonna come pick up his shoe?

a what did he tell his boys when they asked him why he has one shoe on? what did you tell dude that just watched dre get fucked up i hope you dropped him out of your crew cause dude is a straight pussy for that

you gurls may have got us on the last one but come on bro wen me n my nigga was serving ur homie i was standing right in front of him hearing him yell for his life this is mouf n ill see him again its not fear u see its hunger

Hahaha bitch not once I scream for help get ur shit straight I was mopping u up till ur homie jumped in for being 2 foos u bitches couldnt even take me dwn and trust bitch I will see u again...... And this time ur boys won't be there to defend ur fagget asss...