---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alby stfu nobody invited you to any of these conversations

quit fronting like you me i'll smash you the fuck out for claiming that shit

heres a question only the real Sarn would know........at saeto's house what food did you guys trick me into eating?

To those who it may concern,

All those who have interacted with the user name "kuchimayne" have willingly revealed certain personal information that can now legally be used in a court of law as evidence to prosecute individuals who have claimed certain monikers to be their own attempting to deny such accusations will ultimately prove useless as all users who have interacted with the user name "kuchimayne" via private messaging or "pm" tool of this particular forum under the terms and conditions of registration clearly states personal information revealed in said messages can be used in a court of law as evidence against the particular "tagger".

Graffiti enforcement involves the collection of evidence and the ultimate prosecution of graffiti vandals. The San Jose Police Department vigorously enforces serial or repeated "tagging". When sufficient evidence exists, graffiti “taggers” are actively investigated, arrested and prosecuted in the City of San Jose.

The enforcement efforts of the Metro Graffiti Unit have resulted in a new online tool to receive electronic evidence by tracking (IP) addresses which grants capability of obtaining a search warrant for said (IP) addresses locations.

You little bitch as punk.... Even if your not a cop

I wouldnt type nothing like that. Your true colors are showing.

yee blood. when we see you ima slap you and piss on you. fuck your toy pussy ass. evry time i try and pm you, you conveniently cant recieve messages back. get to the streets faggot so we can catch you already. i cant wait to bury you p to your neck and kick you in the face once an hour.

BGS MOBB

ALLL U NIGGAS THAT SHYT TALK ON THE B SQUAD ARE GONNA GET SMASHED ON SITE!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sur

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6wYxvFHlHc&feature=related

Y como quieres que te quiera,

si tu nunca me has querido,

tu no sabes vida mia,

lo mucho que yo eh sufrido.

cada dia se te nota,

el miedo que me has tenido,

yo lo que quiero saber que es lo que quieres de mi?

tu no sabes vida mia,

cada dia se te nota,

yo lo que quiero saber que es lo que quieres de mi?

tu no sabes vida mia,

cada dia se te nota,

yo lo que quiero saber que es lo que quieres de mi

heard there waz sum busters in here claiming OFA? Well this is the real OFA. Oxford Ave Sur 13! fuck you taggers! OFA 632 X3!

some funny style productions only 9 post righttt niga u aint from shit but a hater ass crew in the tank and i aint got to say witch this the O essj on mine fuckn scrap lover wet back

some funny style productions only 9 post righttt niga u aint from shit but a hater ass crew in the tank and i aint got to say witch this the O essj on mine fuckn scrap lover wet back

Aye puto keep ofa out of your dirty fucking farmer mouth! If you knew anything about the hood your banging you would know where we started and what we're about! greenlight on all taggers! Oxford Ave. 13