---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god damn. this thread reminds me of the party line back in the 90s. all kinds of drama.

at least you could pull a fat mexican bitch off the party line for some dome.

true that , I loved the party line - easy pussy

sarn your girlfriend is a slut i know somethin bout her that you dont. her grill game is fucked up too. i know exactly where you live. tell you what....go to the rosegarden on wensday at 12, ill be there. if anyone wants to "protect" him, come thru and you'll get stomped out too.

let me help you out once again

this is how you spell->something

this is how you spell->Wednesday

this is how you spell->through

your empty threats mean nothing your just mad cause you toys get no love and not only that but you are also stuck in San Jose you have never hit up San Francisco or anything in between you just come out once in a blue moon and rock some easy ass 87 spots cause yer just some lightweight neighborhood bombers and doing throw ups in tunnels is just plain retarded.

and keep my lady's name out your mouth your just mad cause your probably still a virgin...

it will happen some day bluh it may be with some bitch from a trailer park but you'll get some pussy eventually

homie bgs is garbage the only people who bump your toy ass crew is your toy ass crew members, your just another group of lil kids discovering spray paint and 12 ounz

yer not real or hard so quit fronting wannabe thug just cause you paint dont make you fucking hard real talk ill cut you right down the middle of your fucking face

100_2855.jpg

illest spot you toys have rocked^ hahaha

Haha yea yea nd the person who got that they kicked out

what the fuck do you write kuchimayne???

stop pretending ur me! cause ur not.....ur too scared to say what u write pussy, man up!

this is sarn!

waaaaat this whole time this nigga was claiming to be sarn!! nigga you really are a bitch!!!!! you really are a kuchiman!! pussy ass toy:lol: :lol: :lol: