---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know the spot n time anoy

dont flake and dont bring yer whole crew yer the one that wants to handle then lets do it

pm the dark knight if you want to know the location time and day to watch anoy get his fucking teeth smashed in

you must really want fame anyway possible cus you fuckin suck at graff..keep shit to yourself you fuckin toy..and well see whos teeth gets smashed in toy..

[/size]://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=137967&stc=1&d=1275088508 I BET I CAN CROSS ALL YOUR SHIT OUT ON THE STREETS . I DONT DO THE UNDERGROUND SHIT CUZZ IM NOT SCARED AS FAR AS YOU PUSSY CALLIN OUT THE LIL HOMIES IM GOING TO LET THE LIL ONES KNOW WHERE STAT LIVES . NOW CALL SOMEONE OUT THAT IS WIT IT . I TOLD YOU FOOLS LETS MEET OUT OF SANTA CLARA COUNTY AND YOU DIDNT REPLY BACK . SO NOW IM PUTTING YOU NIGGAS ON BLAST . :D :eek: :lol: :cool:

sure guy you never respond to shit keep your mouthshut unless you tryna do somethin ..... and nigga your YOUNGSTAS know where stat lives tell em to run up

hahaha you guys shud just meet up finally and throw down with all your crew members. i aint dissn either side but i think its about time you guys just see who tops shit for real. battle and throw down n see wats good with it. then again its just my opinion

you know the spot n time anoy

dont flake and dont bring yer whole crew yer the one that wants to handle then lets do it

pm the dark knight if you want to know the location time and day to watch anoy get his fucking teeth smashed in

haha ima record kuchimayne getting mopped and than slapped after :lol: