---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ACTUALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE 80'S.

i was ashay 80s baby brah brah dont know a dam thing bout the gaf game of the 80s bout 90s ATOS YTK HYB HTO TDM UT GAO FUCK DLOS UAC TSU LGF WCS BAF TOW KSB UAC TWB ASE KYT DWA JRA AA IA AOK DOGS DFU REDS ATW OOOOOOH YEA ODB OFAK WEN EVERY ONE WAS BATTLEN ON TROPICANA ROOF TOP

Props for them kats bringing up oldschool crews but also remember the Solo Writters too....Every individual writter has a legacy and history in those eras,don`t forget that...Props for bringing back memories of 80`s and 90`s...Now its time for the future of Graff for the new kats and props to them to for keeping the Graff alive and running...Props to every dam writter in Sj,were making a mark in history as we speak...

Props for them kats bringing up oldschool crews but also remember the Solo Writters too....Every individual writter has a legacy and history in those eras,don`t forget that...Props for bringing back memories of 80`s and 90`s...Now its time for the future of Graff for the new kats and props to them to for keeping the Graff alive and running...Props to every dam writter in Sj,were making a mark in history as we speak...

yea wat ever happend to tub-wh and tet

if you know who i am jus catch me slippin you dumb bitch. quit tryna e-thug you sound like an 11 year old graff groupi. get off our jock. BGS MOBB

homie bgs is garbage the only people who bump your toy ass crew is your toy ass crew members, your just another group of lil kids discovering spray paint and 12 ounz

yer not real or hard so quit fronting wannabe thug just cause you paint dont make you fucking hard real talk ill cut you right down the middle of your fucking face

100_2855.jpg

illest spot you toys have rocked^ hahaha