---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha wear do people come up with these words nowdays. i would call em names but those are words that represent yourself as an individual whats happening to graff

thats y this shits called were the sharks roam brahh cus waters run deep over here it drama and hate so eat ur beef

all i have ever seen from lepe is a couple of tags which is cool but wear are all the throwies bombs n burnerz at

The question is where are your tags,bombs,burners? :lol: Just because you dont see his shit on 12 doesnt mean shit...you should go outside and do graff instead of anxiously waiting for it to get posted here :cool: No diss

The question is where are your tags,bombs,burners? :lol: Just because you dont see his shit on 12 doesnt mean shit...you should go outside and do graff instead of anxiously waiting for it to get posted here :cool: No diss

the only place ive ever seen lepe is on 12 ounz the only thing ive seen in person is one can tag and one sticker whys he even being mentioned in the first place hes just another nobody that will fall off soon enough

• Like 1

they've only been around since the 90's yungsta....calm down....

there the only crews that stay with the battling...cuz

lords osh gtb nlt kyt and who ever else is artsy dont want

there pretty pieces ragged..:lol: but as long as ur doing graff

in the TANK....its good with me..i love the toys it takes the heat of the great white

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=137966&stc=1&d=1275088508http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=137967&stc=1&d=1275088508 I BET I CAN CROSS ALL YOUR SHIT OUT ON THE STREETS . I DONT DO THE UNDERGROUND SHIT CUZZ IM NOT SCARED AS FAR AS YOU PUSSY CALLIN OUT THE LIL HOMIES IM GOING TO LET THE LIL ONES KNOW WHERE STAT LIVES . NOW CALL SOMEONE OUT THAT IS WIT IT . I TOLD YOU FOOLS LETS MEET OUT OF SANTA CLARA COUNTY AND YOU DIDNT REPLY BACK . SO NOW IM PUTTING YOU NIGGAS ON BLAST . :D :eek: :lol: :cool:

IMG00133.jpg.8f05a3f5b5ec90ac35d24544532b002b.jpg

IMG00135.jpg.498519a569ac147e012547de40303beb.jpg

im so ol skool i been around since JBF KCA DEF TWF BCS OLDES OC ARTS AK REDS RTM LORDS LOVE TPK POS OTC ATC AOK FMS FOE DOGGS MLC MGD TMC TWB NHK ALB SPD KJ OFA TOPS AND YOU EVER PM ME AND SAY IM A YOUNGSTER BITCH GO HEAD AND SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF NYOUR SELF PUSS PUSS