---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

WHATEVER ITS ALREADY BEEN DONE AND HE ISNT THE ONLY ONE TO DO SO IN THAT CREEK. BUT PEOPLE SHOULD JUST RESPECT THAT SHIT AND FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO PAINT. NOT TOO MUCH STUFF IS STILL RIDIN IN SJ AND THAT SHIT IS VERY RARE TO SEE.

wooow like a fat luchador said "TAKE IT EASYYYYY"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tuf guy shut up already.finally pictures.i want to let you all know im taking a vacation.im leaving tonight from sf airpot to ______.ill be landing at 11:30pm so please if you want to get a hold of me pm leave me some nice intresting messages if you can.ill be gone from june 24th to june 27th.i hope you dont miss me but like i said before pm me if you want.Also you tuf guys have a goodtime and suck my big fat veiny cock you stupid bitches fucken nothing but fucken wanna bee writters,damn nasty as toys,fuck all of you.im gone for now.

No one cares. Fag.

tuf guy shut up already.finally pictures.i want to let you all know im taking a vacation.im leaving tonight from sf airpot to ______.ill be landing at 11:30pm so please if you want to get a hold of me pm leave me some nice intresting messages if you can.ill be gone from june 24th to june 27th.i hope you dont miss me but like i said before pm me if you want.Also you tuf guys have a goodtime and suck my big fat veiny cock you stupid bitches fucken nothing but fucken wanna bee writters,damn nasty as toys,fuck all of you.im gone for now.

No one cares. Fag.

THIS TYPE OF TOY SHIT RIGHT HERE IS WAT GIVES SJ A BAD NAME!!!

NA big poppa pump niggas like u who go on and talk shit and talk bullshit nonsense about other peoples shit that there posting is whats giving sj a bad name. in reality u aint doing shittt to help sj's graff scene. what u supposed to be some fucken badd ass ''king'' or what? you aint nothing but a poser either.