---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

always nappin...

we dont have beef but dont post any el crew flicks or anyone associated with them ever again

you are not welcome. dont take this personally. im more than positive they dont like what you stand for ( not talking about your crews ) but how you carry yourself and they dont want to be associated with that.

i dont need a response from you either. thanks for understanding. i cant send pm's so sorry for making this public

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not the look they going for!

well let me tell you 1st of all that hopefully your in el, and and second this is a good way for me to start goin over you......dont talk back!!! tell them to say something to me in real life!!!

you already have gone over me i just dont pay you any attention....listen im sorry i hurt your feelings and i understand your defensive position but like i said , dont take it personally its just better that we keep our business separated completely. i dont think thats too much to ask.

its good you stick up for your boy...i admire that.

its a good thing they're not "going" for a certain look. although im sure you know better than I thats why youre letting me know whats up. thank you.

I think you misunderstood me, I would never stick up for that fat fuck. I was sayin not the look el was going for! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you misunderstood me, I would never stick up for that fat fuck. I was sayin not the look el was going for! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh my bad, youre right i did...still...they're not concerned with impressions or people thinking they're hard.

most of the fools around here that are, are the same ones crew hoppin or watching their boys get the business without doin shit...only thing they "go" for is showing and getting respect where its due as human beings.

then again maybe you know more than i do....

oh my bad, youre right i did...still...they're not concerned with impressions or people thinking they're hard.

most of the fools around here that are, are the same ones crew hoppin or watching their boys get the business without doin shit...only thing they "go" for is showing and getting respect where its due as human beings.

then again maybe you know more than i do....

Thats whats up!^^^^^^^^^ I like your demeanor. Humble gets respect, loud ones get checked! Same crew for 14 yrs playa! Holla back!

The Dope Mans Konnect