---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has any one bought a cd from a crackd out brotha and a nap headed turf monkey at a parking lot lattely wit some water down ass live wire swag nope nott the bizzzznesh. fuckn actn like its north oakland please .....cd wasnt even all that im glad i can help out wit feeding the homeless somoa can get his dickies dry cleand or pressd wit the 2 for 5 deal fuckn dirt ball

has any one bought a cd from a crackd out brotha and a nap headed turf monkey at a parking lot lattely wit some water down ass live wire swag nope nott the bizzzznesh. fuckn actn like its north oakland please .....cd wasnt even all that im glad i can help out wit feeding the homeless somoa can get his dickies dry cleand or pressd wit the 2 for 5 deal fuckn dirt ball

you must be the bitch that bought his cd then came back talkin bout you cant slap it cause you from the O, then he told you "fuck the O! Frisbee that shit then!" :lol: :lol: How come you didnt run up gangsta!? :lol: :lol: Fuckin pussies! You shouldve got your money back!

you must be the bitch that bought his cd then came back talkin bout you cant slap it cause you from the O, then he told you "fuck the O! Frisbee that shit then!" :lol: :lol: How come you didnt run up gangsta!? :lol: :lol: Fuckin pussies! You shouldve got your money back!

NO fuck boy why you get sad :( i was just doing my part feeding the needy i realy could give a fuck bout my chilie cheese fry money you know and why you got to think every one be talkn bout your waterd down swaga jackn ass i could give a fuck bout your nappy hair kookoo bug haven ass if a hand out is wat your askn for next time ask bra bra i got you;)

fucken bullshit as thread.just alot of shit talking.shit i come on here to be coo then people talk shit.im just sayn the truth but 4really doh.people acting like they hard cause they out of town doing big ugly throw ups where its so fucken easy to hit.nasty ass piece of shit throwies.to AN.

goodnite and goodbye for now.im going to take a vacation like that bitch made an.so suck my dick wkt and see all you fagets later in a couple months.oh ill be on there thread to say my last words come check out the fun.join me on this journey.