I tunes tricks and tips

Yellow Beard

not trying to be cool/elite/underground but most of what i listen to is made by dudes like me that live check to check and work shitty ass jobs and worry about making it to the next city on their tour... those are the ones i don't like stealing.

everybody else, i steal guilt free.

I agree, and would have no problem dropping loot to see a show, maybe cop a tshirt or whatever.

It sounds fucked up on the surface but I prefer local "scenes" and bands like that over huge stadium venue's and mega sales artists.

There is just something more genuine about buying a CD at a show from an artist or group you like, over paying itunes or a music store to me.

That shit is special to me, I keep those CD's separate from store bought ones.

Not to say if someone were to make it big I'd feel any differently about them as far as "keeping it real", it's just not the same.

Success is awesome and I can't knock it but the music seems to slip into that category it's not as good or relateable IMO.

I don't feel guilt over downloading an album or discography off of someone with a fat gold chain and Bently is all I'm saying.

That's 99% of the shit I listen to on my ipod.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.