Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That TOUR is garbage, keep looking at the MSK thread some more and maybe one day you'll get it.

Uhm...the point was to Go for a european style, but if you paid attention to our sketch thread you'd understand that and how my style is the farthest from cali, but your right I'm sure your "nothingspecial" next time pm me queer, btw that's a private message, rookie

and yea fuck these retards saying oh your biting CALI STYLE.. im so fuckin sick of that shit.. fuck cali. yeah there on some other shit but thats cuz everyone's parents did mad acid and their sperm was genetically altered and fuckin changed... plus it shouldnt even be called "cali style" it should be MSK style// there are other people in california that arent in msk... fuck you toys on here i hate it but i cant stay away!!!! reppin that FLORIDA STYLE ALL DAYYYYYY fla fla 2k11 2k11 fla fla wolves kill sheepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Just curious, are these both decoy pieces?

the one with the arm extending out is by a dude who calls himself "yourself" but i think he writes something else.. just his "professional" art name is yourself anyway,, he randomly came to a spot i was painting with his chick cuz he said he used to live here and was chekin all the old spots to take flicks.. then i ran into him painting at the overtown penit in miami with his chick again..mad random. i beleive she paints the like random items and shit and he does the face. real cool guy he was only using rustoleums with the new multidirctional tips.. but he was only visiting his girls fam for winter he lives in fukin oregon gahhh

and yea fuck these retards saying oh your biting CALI STYLE.. im so fuckin sick of that shit.. fuck cali. yeah there on some other shit but thats cuz everyone's parents did mad acid and their sperm was genetically altered and fuckin changed... plus it shouldnt even be called "cali style" it should be MSK style// there are other people in california that arent in msk... fuck you toys on here i hate it but i cant stay away!!!! reppin that FLORIDA STYLE ALL DAYYYYYY fla fla 2k11 2k11 fla fla wolves kill sheepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

:jpotato:

lol everyones different i dont think florida really has a style. but shit if everyone around here did stuff like quake florida would be the shit!

back when i used to visit orlando to see my g-parents like early 2000's i would see raels tear it up.. and i was a 12 year old kid just lookin out the backseat window not being able to explore and find spots.. but i had no idea he was that fuckin good. post more please!!!!!!!

the one with the arm extending out is by a dude who calls himself "yourself" but i think he writes something else.. just his "professional" art name is yourself anyway,, he randomly came to a spot i was painting with his chick cuz he said he used to live here and was chekin all the old spots to take flicks.. then i ran into him painting at the overtown penit in miami with his chick again..mad random. i beleive she paints the like random items and shit and he does the face. real cool guy he was only using rustoleums with the new multidirctional tips.. but he was only visiting his girls fam for winter he lives in fukin oregon gahhh

damn... that shit is crazy. Fuck the new caps on rustos. gotta do em like I do the krylon caps... just means more drips.