Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stoe. one of the first dude's shit i've actually liked in this bullshit ass toyland in years...

stoe is dope but theres alot of dope artist in or was orlando stop being a critic from the looks of a forum, cus u disrespecting alot of writers like raels, ifuk, moer, es, asult, echo, dek, jus to name a few

And another thing bump that black and yellow stoe...

...like raels, ifuk, moer, es, asult, echo, dek, jus to name a few...

Definetly wish i had gotten stuck out here 5-6 years ago when shit was a little more poppin...it would be nice to see that entire lineup out doing their thing at full speed...From what i can tell, orlandos "glory years" have long since passed. Its kind of a bummer...

Definetly wish i had gotten stuck out here 5-6 years ago when shit was a little more poppin...it would be nice to see that entire lineup out doing their thing at full speed...From what i can tell, orlandos "glory years" have long since passed. Its kind of a bummer...

Actually i thought the same thing but when me and my homie went to do this Lower path by the Florida mall we been scoping out,me and my boy ran into Moer and ES and some Miami EP kidz,damm ,i said thatz was up! That shit hasn't happen to me since 1992 when me and my boy was going down after doin a roof top and catch Weel and Saze going up,That was the shit! Ha! But after this experience i gotz to feel graffiti in Orlando iz very much alive, like on the real what are the oddz of that shit!