Orlando Thread

zcb

if you or your crew had the clout or the "ups" you front like you have, you wouldn't be on the Internet trying to argue the legitimacy of your crew.

Here you go buddy, a "clout ups" that's one of a kind! FHZ can lay claim on having The only still runnin rollie on an expressway lower path in all of Miami! Thatz right homie we dont let the buff beat us,we beat the buff! 000fhz3.jpg

000fhz.jpg

000fhz1.jpg

As far as why am i on the net,if you look real good my status on here is "Rookie",i really do hate this chat room seen,but i just got fed up on ya'll bullying our new recruits so i had to jump in and since there is no true Florida Graffiti history book ,at the least i figured i should take the moment and drop some knowledge on ya'll,you know, set yall straight on certain aspects of the Zoo. Alot of you cats think i'm the agitator,now you know you can look back on the history of all my postz and see. If i aint dropin pic's i'm only defending my crew not arguing or dissin other catz like this dude wants ya'll to think. Itz self defense,thatz all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damm Horace your so fuckin bright i'm truly surprised people dont bump your work ,oh ,wait that's right you dont fuckin have any! And God doesn't suck!

I've got more work then you can shake a stick at.

Also, the word is you're*.

Feel free to attempt to try and insult me and/or my intelligence again when you've got a better grasp on elementary school level english and grammar skills.

I've got more work then you can shake a stick at.

Also, the word is you're*.

Feel free to attempt to try and insult me and/or my intelligence again when you've got a better grasp on elementary school level english and grammar skills.

You see what i'm saying guys,here is a good example! Mr.correct grammar forgot he dissed me first,oh wait a minute dog i dont want the prep to get lost on my ill use of ebonics,let me help him understand *dis or diss ,dissed, diss·ing, diss·es Informal

To show disrespect to, often by insult or criticism *Dog : A friend of the same sex, usually male. Derived from the members of the Dogg Pound. pl.: dogs

How've you been, dog? Long time no see!

Sorry for my misuse of the words,i was to busy boning my english teacher in skool,opps i did it again britny!! *Boning : Laying your man pipe in a girl's nether regions until neither party can handle it any longer.

I'm like boning chicks on the weekend.

swif407 should get down with fhz.they seem like theyd be friends

FHZ Eat,shit,sleeps Graffiti, we down to Bomb and paint with anybody,we dont discriminate!You could be a New jack (what you call toys) or a Vet! If you down to put in work,then we would definitely get along! Real recognise Real! We do stay away from haters and biters! We really stress the biting part. What we mean by biters is these writers that do Dimes 3D style and think they the shit! you aint cause itz not original,i know itz way easier to go and copy shit then to make your own shit up but back in the days we would praise those writers that would make their own shit up like Phase 2's"Wildstyle"and Kase 2's"Computer rock",writers like A-one,Vulcan and Futura 2000 all had they own original shit,love it or hate it! See thatz the problem with writers nowadays,they afraid of ridicule so they go and copy some safestyle that even though it's not wack,its also lame and boring.Like a double edged sword the consequences for being original are both favorable and unfavorable! Your either the best thing since Seen or the wackest shit since Spit from Beat Street,sometimes your shit might be hated on now but hailed as a graffiti genius when your long gone and dead,thatz the price of originality!

Play with it

000fhz17.jpg

The original Four Horsemen DES (D-Cell),RCIE,KNOW.7 and LEVEL

000fhz13.jpg

Des aka D cell with Cuban link! Thatz right the Zoo spitz!!

00fh1.jpg

fhlevel-3.jpg

000fhz15.jpg

000fhz14.jpg

000fhz16.jpg

New Handstyle by LeveL FH! I would pay to see a sucker tell LeveL he spot jocked him or Side swiped 'em!!

247.jpg

008.jpg

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/7/level-vs-martial-arts-teacher-uncut-footage-854622.html

Play with it

I've got a retarded Ener, Meer story from the early nineties. I'll make it short, but I know some of you might appreciate it.

I got invited to some dude named Fuse's house at the height of the FA vs. FH beef. Fuse was running some sort of Graff Hotline thing where he interviewed people. He asked me to swing by his house in Homestead for an interview , and I figured I would use the opportunity to talk a bunch of shit about the beef with FH. I ended up bringing Meer, his four year old brother, Ener, and my homeboy Fish (not a writer) with me. To make a long story short, it was a set up, we were walking out of Fuse's house when a couple dozen FH dudes showed up wielding bats. Fish, Ener, and myself ran to the van we were in, but not before being surrounded. One of the FH dudes called Ener a coward, and Ener dropped him on the spot, right in front of 20+ of his friends. Fish pulled Ener into the van, I got it started, and we literally drove backwards through the crowd, there were dudes under the van, bouncing off the back doors, and flying in all directions. Halfway through, Ener yelled "Oh shit, what about Meer and his brother?" I stopped, put it in drive, and we re-ran over anyone we missed the first time, fish was swinging the passenger door open and hitting the ones we couldn't get to. Luckily, Meer was carrying his brother safely on the sidewalk, and gave us the thumbs up. We broke out, and got chased from the 300s, all the way down the turnpike to Kendall Drive. The van was beat up, but Ener kept laughing that they rolled up with 24 heads carrying bats, and the only punch thrown came from him. He was a straight up dude, and it's still one of my favorite graff related stories. That was the last time I saw him. Ener RIP, Fish RIP

how did the beef even start with fh and fa?

The FH FA thing was fuckin' retarded, I can't remember, but knowing the 80s, it was just because the two crews sounded similar. Who knows, I kicked it with Know 7 at the TE Jam, its safe to say all that shit is way behind us.

Meer and his brother got picked up by TMS if I'm not mistaken.

Grab & Rekal are killing it. Two of my favorites.

yes i keep in touch with them know 7 and rcie, and know 7 and you spoke and maybe you and him where going to do a production piece for old times sakes..we had beef too but where older now and a laugh at the dumb stupid shit.

We could put out the encyclopedia of graff beef between all of the Miami stories. Those were gritty times.

Someone saw this and called to remind me that the day after the van incident at Fuse's house the FH guys tried to shoot me on 8th street while I was painting. They rolled up on me while I was on a 12' ladder, and started blasting, I dove off and scrambled, I'm not sure how they missed, but they did.

Any word on the TE jam?

You see what i'm saying guys,here is a good example! Mr.correct grammar forgot he dissed me first,oh wait a minute dog i dont want the prep to get lost on my ill use of ebonics,let me help him understand *dis or diss ,dissed, diss·ing, diss·es Informal

To show disrespect to, often by insult or criticism *Dog : A friend of the same sex, usually male. Derived from the members of the Dogg Pound. pl.: dogs

How've you been, dog? Long time no see!

Sorry for my misuse of the words,i was to busy boning my english teacher in skool,opps i did it again britny!! *Boning : Laying your man pipe in a girl's nether regions until neither party can handle it any longer.

I'm like boning chicks on the weekend.

6a00d83451c3cb69e20120a612d489970b-500wi

FHZ Eat,shit,sleeps Graffiti, we down to Bomb and paint with anybody,we dont discriminate!You could be a New jack (what you call toys) or a Vet! If you down to put in work,then we would definitely get along! Real recognise Real! We do stay away from haters and biters! We really stress the biting part. What we mean by biters is these writers that do Dimes 3D style and think they the shit! you aint cause itz not original,i know itz way easier to go and copy shit then to make your own shit up but back in the days we would praise those writers that would make their own shit up like Phase 2's"Wildstyle"and Kase 2's"Computer rock",writers like A-one,Vulcan and Futura 2000 all had they own original shit,love it or hate it! See thatz the problem with writers nowadays,they afraid of ridicule so they go and copy some safestyle that even though it's not wack,its also lame and boring.Like a double edged sword the consequences for being original are both favorable and unfavorable! Your either the best thing since Seen or the wackest shit since Spit from Beat Street,sometimes your shit might be hated on now but hailed as a graffiti genius when your long gone and dead,thatz the price of originality!

PM ME. im down. fhz??