Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have this quite feeling that graffiti is kinda trendy now or something. well, it's been trendy, rather

FUCK! i was a big fan of veks up until this. im sure he can careless what i think just like i can careless what anyone thinks of me. but i cant believe more and more people are participating in the destruction of this once very mysterious, anonymous, and beautiful subculture. fuck anything commercial!!!! they're bringing attention to the culture and making it more trendy for stupid toys to come into the scene.

to who ever called terf a toy? you probably jealous that u cant get up as much as him and that your tags are weak and illegible. to you toys (meaning new jacks), if you cant tag or improve your tag over time, your a toy. quit fucken self promoting, its making you look wack and dumb.

on the real! about 99.5 of everyone thats on here is weak, no progressing ass, new booty toy. congratulations you guys have taken over 12oz.

who ever dissed that shine tag and didnt leave a name? for 1, shows your heart (pussy), second, your toy tag is hella toy lol. all you kids got the game twisted but it aint your fault. you dont have a graff father to teach you right and smack you when you get out of hand or out of line...

fuccck i hella typed a lot but it was worth venting.

FUCK! i was a big fan of veks up until this. im sure he can careless what i think just like i can careless what anyone thinks of me. but i cant believe more and more people are participating in the destruction of this once very mysterious, anonymous, and beautiful subculture. fuck anything commercial!!!! they're bringing attention to the culture and making it more trendy for stupid toys to come into the scene.

to who ever called terf a toy? you probably jealous that u cant get up as much as him and that your tags are weak and illegible. to you toys (meaning new jacks), if you cant tag or improve your tag over time, your a toy. quit fucken self promoting, its making you look wack and dumb.

on the real! about 99.5 of everyone thats on here is weak, no progressing ass, new booty toy. congratulations you guys have taken over 12oz.

who ever dissed that shine tag and didnt leave a name? for 1, shows your heart (pussy), second, your toy tag is hella toy lol. all you kids got the game twisted but it aint your fault. you dont have a graff father to teach you right and smack you when you get out of hand or out of line...

fuccck i hella typed a lot but it was worth venting.

dog those guys are definately not 'participating' in anything but getting super dope and super dough.

super king status too.:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

aand yeah terf is super toy. tunnel rat:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

wait not the tunnel rat?:confused:

the real terf:mad: :mad:

who gets up like:mad: :mad: :mad: MAD

because tunnel/drawing terf is super king

but the terf who gets up is super toy because he gets up.

getting up is toy now if you didnt know.

nope. not that white.

i mean i am the 'whitest mother fucker in the world.'

straight judge status, this guys just frontin as white guy #1

did you just say "straight judge status"? geeeeet the fuuuuuhk out of here with that you little emotional ass pussy go watch teen mom or something punk bitch!!:eek: :o :D :p :lol:

did you just say "straight judge status"? geeeeet the fuuuuuhk out of here with that you little emotional ass pussy go watch teen mom or something punk bitch!!:eek: :o :D :p :lol:

i am teen mom chadumbass.

and yump sstraight white person judge status, i got the white guy game sewn you didnt know?

dog those guys are definately not 'participating' in anything but getting super dope and super dough.

super king status too.:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

aand yeah terf is super toy. tunnel rat:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

wait not the tunnel rat?:confused:

the real terf:mad: :mad:

who gets up like:mad: :mad: :mad: MAD

because tunnel/drawing terf is super king

but the terf who gets up is super toy because he gets up.

getting up is toy now if you didnt know.

so basically wat your saying is if i just get a marker and write lets say for example the word "poop" everywhere with no hand steez and skill that would make me a graff writter?? who cares that he cant tag hes just hella up right? god your toy heads are sooo full of shit you and every1 that thinks like you have no real reasion to do graff you dumb fuck!!

so basically wat your saying is if i just get a marker and write lets say for example the word "poop" everywhere with no hand steez and skill that would make me a graff writter?? who cares that he cant tag hes just hella up right? god your toy heads are sooo full of shit you and every1 that thinks like you have no real reasion to do graff you dumb fuck!!

what is wrong with you dah!

you didnt get it....

so when you tag everywhere that means youre toy but when you do hella graffiti in a book it means youre king. thats why i write king befor all my shit and bust a crown on top dude super king status all in books super up all over. you can lend me your black book if you want.. me and my team will king it up for you just PM dowg. well have teh lulz.

quantity over quality times quality quantity tity quanity squared = king toy in your book.

got it? take notes chafucking chadumbass:mad:

Hey bitch I ain`t your Homie mother fucker.A Homie is someome that chills with you,drinks a 40oz with you,knows who you are,fucks your sister,then you say its all good,thats a homie.I don`t know who the fuck you are and I dont give a shit what you write.You got it straight "Homie".-TheMaker

sooo hoold up nigga ur "homies" fuck ur sister

ahahahaha deam let a nigga get at her one time

ment troy terf its all the same shit wit to black guy name like black ass vida writen a mexicant name and all these coooool names that arnt even words why cant the y .gs keep it pushn like old school 90 shiznit meaning and charector wit personality in the steeeeez ya dig or no i lost yal wellll fuck it im gona watch ren and stimpy word

Now what ever happened to 78WOTS? what did I tell you fucks they won`t last a 2 months.poof free magic show,gone just like they never exisisted.when i predict something it comes true.jejeje 78wots,fucken piece of shit chicano kids trying to act like niggers come on now.gone jejeje best believe it.-TheMaker 714 east los.blood

Ameba (T1000) how come i havnt seen you and that little hairy red butt Baboon Moda post any pictures, did you run out of backyard space.why don`t you guys repaint it and bust some new shit then pretend that you did massive damage in alot of places.fucken toys in a box,do you know what did is (Jack in the box),thats what both of you are.jeje (Where is Sarah O Connor?) -TheMaker

Draz,Kept,lepe,Buet,Buek, and JC.forget about it just like the italians say it.these guys are missing,i thought i seen them on a milk carton at Food Maxx.jeje.what did i tell you about these guys.they wont last.it just a faze.no more,nada.see yah wouldnt want to be yah.-TheMaker 714

If you knew TERF you would know he isn't no toy. Toy is a mentality.

Shut your fucken ass face you stupid dumb bitch kid.fucken tuna shit for brains boy you changed your screen name like for the fucken third time already.what the fuck is wrong with you (cant get right),? -TheMaker

Draz,Kept,lepe,Buet,Buek, and JC.forget about it just like the italians say it.these guys are missing,i thought i seen them on a milk carton at Food Maxx.jeje.what did i tell you about these guys.they wont last.it just a faze.no more,nada.see yah wouldnt want to be yah.-TheMaker 714

none of them were up in the first place

Archived