Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_0008_NEW.jpg

IMG_0007_NEW.jpg

IMG_0006_NEW.jpg

IMG_0005_NEW.jpg

IMG_0004_NEW.jpg

IMG_0002_NEW.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW.jpg

LOOK AT THAT JBF NEXT TO THAT KCA AT THE BOTTOM IN THE LAST PIC..............

PROPS FOR BEING IN THE GAME DAM NEAR 20YEARS...PLUS

I ALWAYS LIKES KCA YIKES FLARE TAGS DUDE HAD MAD CAN CONTROL.....

THANKS FOR ALL THOSE FLASHBACK PICS........GOOD LOOKIN OUT:D :D :D :D

^^ I agree,why diid you hold out on them pics,holmes? whats your problem,aye? If you would of had them at the begining of this thread,then it would of made a difference.Please,New Kids on the Block (toys) dont go off biteing any of these master pieces on these pictures,I dont want to see that character under a bridge.just leave it alone.dont bite.I`ll pray for you that you,dont bite these old school styles. I`ll even preform an Exocism for you guys,to keep you away from biteing. Amen - TheMaker 510

The internet, a watered down culture and a much stronger buff...

KINDA...NOT REALLY. I DONT REALLY KNOW ANY WRITERS OR KNOW WHATS GOIN ON OUT IN THE GRAFF SCENE BESIDES ONLY WHAT I SEE IN THE STREETS, BUT IS THERE ANY OLD SCHOOL CATS THAT ARE SCHOOLIN THE YOUNGER GENERATION? MAYBE THATS WHY THE CULTURE GETS WATERED DOWN. THE INTERNET IS LIKE A CHEAT SHEET FOR STYLES SO HOW DOES PEOPLE FLUNK HARD WHEN IT COMES TO STYLES?

THERE IS ONLY A FEW NEW JACKS I SEE DOIN GOOD IN THE STREETS. AND A FEW TOYS THAT HAVE SOME KINDA POTENTIAL. AS MUCH AS I ENJOY OLD SCHOOL FLICKS ID RATHER SEE NEW SHIT THATS IS PROPER.