Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is TheMaker speaking,Nice oldschool pics,bravo.Ok lets get straint to the point,If you cant do a basic fill in,please dont atempt it or practice before you smash it into the public and yes I`m talking about the JRT.I walked by one of there throws and started to bust up,shit is straight funny.fucken toys of the year.fuck just thinking about it makes me laugh.I dont know who you got in there but it seems you got alot of chimps with spray paint because they dont know how to fill,they dont know how to do a even outline and a solid straight stamp.Please,just dont do any more throws or straight letter,kill the crew,kill it.You aint going any where.your just making yourselves look hella wacked and full of shit.i dont give a fuck if you get fucken mad,i dont give a fuck if you improve,i dont give a fuck whos in it,i dont give a fuck how strong you guys are,what i give a fuck,is stop putting all that bull shit in the streets,"Fucken Toy Status".I want all you guys to take rat poison or drink Drayno ,just kill yourselves".Jacked Rancid Toys"-TheMaker 510

i fucked the maker in the ass. no homo

Nagative,It was the other way around,dont you remember I got you drunk off of Takka vodka and you were saying "Maker,make my anal round".so i banged it with spit lube and you were moaning like a little bitch.let remind you I didnt have a jimmy,straght medium rare raw.Man,Then you sucked my cack that had all your shit particles on it,your face looked like you just ate a peanut butter sandwich.no homo. why do you try to flip stories around with Big Daddy Maker.-TheMaker

This is TheMaker speaking,Nice oldschool pics,bravo.Ok lets get straint to the point,If you cant do a basic fill in,please dont atempt it or practice before you smash it into the public and yes I`m talking about the JRT.I walked by one of there throws and started to bust up,shit is straight funny.fucken toys of the year.fuck just thinking about it makes me laugh.I dont know who you got in there but it seems you got alot of chimps with spray paint because they dont know how to fill,they dont know how to do a even outline and a solid straight stamp.Please,just dont do any more throws or straight letter,kill the crew,kill it.You aint going any where.your just making yourselves look hella wacked and full of shit.i dont give a fuck if you get fucken mad,i dont give a fuck if you improve,i dont give a fuck whos in it,i dont give a fuck how strong you guys are,what i give a fuck,is stop putting all that bull shit in the streets,"Fucken Toy Status".I want all you guys to take rat poison or drink Drayno ,just kill yourselves".Jacked Rancid Toys"-TheMaker 510

you talk too much.

lay off the uppers..

:cry2: