Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is TheMaker speaking,Ok,I see a whole bunch of dumb dumbs writting "Free __" so and so.But let me clearify this to you stupid kids,The dude you are asking to get freed,"put himself in that situation",he is a criminal so why the fuck are you going to say Free-him/her.Did you tell him to get caught,ahh "No". Do you really care so much about him that you would right it on a wall or in 12oz,ahh "No" because if you fucken cared you would do something productive about it,like posting his fucken "Bail".So stop all this "Free El Moco" bullshit because i bet you anything you havent,wrote him,visited him or even sent him money.Fucken bullshit,you guys dont care,like i said if you did,you wouldnt put him on blast on the walls and in 12oz.Think before you act.keeping it real,-TheMaker 510

yeaaa??

FREE THE MAKER FROM HIS GAY BUTT HOLE SLAVERY!!!!

themaker.gif

I bump anyone i see doin shit and progressing i aint a hater like all yall e-thugs wots was been gettin up and i give em there props if yall went out and painted more maybe youll get bumped instead of bumping urself. Bump Lords NLT AOW TDM JBF and all them niggas outther making a name for thereself instead of being behind your computer criticizing other niggas work when u know ur jockin there styles... And bump themaker kuz without him niggas wouldnt even be getting up as much as they would like. He talks shit yea put thats just helping you out and push urself to actually do shit...

I bump anyone i see doin shit and progressing i aint a hater like all yall e-thugs wots was been gettin up and i give em there props if yall went out and painted more maybe youll get bumped instead of bumping urself. Bump Lords NLT AOW TDM JBF and all them niggas outther making a name for thereself instead of being behind your computer criticizing other niggas work when u know ur jockin there styles... And bump themaker kuz without him niggas wouldnt even be getting up as much as they would like. He talks shit yea put thats just helping you out and push urself to actually do shit...

your probly in aow. i hate it wen fags try n seem all legit and genuine when they "bump" other people then they throw their own crew in the mix. your gay quit tryin cus we can tell you are.

Bump that picture from the first san jo thread with the fat white kid who got beat up hahaha.

:scrambled: :scrambled: that kid got rocked

Like i said i bump anyone i see putting in work and i dont even paint that much ima book person. And i wouldnt be talki g i see u bump urself all the time whenever u can. Ur just complaining cuz i didnt put ur name/crew up there hahahah one u have decent shit instead of the same throwie then come say something but until then go mob around with ur cryola crayon..