Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

I bump anyone i see doin shit and progressing i aint a hater like all yall e-thugs wots was been gettin up and i give em there props if yall went out and painted more maybe youll get bumped instead of bumping urself. Bump Lords NLT AOW TDM JBF and all them niggas outther making a name for thereself instead of being behind your computer criticizing other niggas work when u know ur jockin there styles... And bump themaker kuz without him niggas wouldnt even be getting up as much as they would like. He talks shit yea put thats just helping you out and push urself to actually do shit...

dawg shut the fuck up do you even know what your typing???? one to talk about e thugs........ and why you bumpin wots for they dont even like you? and i dont even see wots up much. and LORDS NLT AOW? haha your one of those kinds of writers that only stay in one area and thats all you see huh? cuz i know those 3 crews are raw and shit but na they dont even go out that much. how many bombs do you see from LORDS and NLT? no dis but not many. and yea tdm and jbf dont even needa get bumped everybody sees them and knows who they are soooo yea..... why dont you go out and do somethin? :confused: :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump Hayward ,Oakland,Salinas,Monterey,Redwood City,Catalina Islands,Los Altos and Gilroy for doing there graff thing.making San Toysay look like Alviso (smelly and shitty).no big time hiters here,just a bunch of toys,biteing each others styles and claiming they started that style first.booo! go back to sketching on newspaper.what up with these toys hiting just there side of town and thinking there kinging it? ohh,and they take alot of fucked up getro pcs pics of there shit,so it makes it seem like there all over the place,then putting it on 12oz.when you know exactly its only around there corner of there house.booo! (false advertisement)-(selling wolf tickets).just my comment and opinion.tu sabes -TheMaker 510

speaking of gilroy..

DSC02084.jpg

This is TheMaker speaking,Ok,I see a whole bunch of dumb dumbs writting "Free __" so and so.But let me clearify this to you stupid kids,The dude you are asking to get freed,"put himself in that situation",he is a criminal so why the fuck are you going to say Free-him/her.Did you tell him to get caught,ahh "No". Do you really care so much about him that you would right it on a wall or in 12oz,ahh "No" because if you fucken cared you would do something productive about it,like posting his fucken "Bail".So stop all this "Free El Moco" bullshit because i bet you anything you havent,wrote him,visited him or even sent him money.Fucken bullshit,you guys dont care,like i said if you did,you wouldnt put him on blast on the walls and in 12oz.Think before you act.keeping it real,-TheMaker 510

props we think alike

dawg shut the fuck up do you even know what your typing???? one to talk about e thugs........ and why you bumpin wots for they dont even like you? and i dont even see wots up much. and LORDS NLT AOW? haha your one of those kinds of writers that only stay in one area and thats all you see huh? cuz i know those 3 crews are raw and shit but na they dont even go out that much. how many bombs do you see from LORDS and NLT? no dis but not many. and yea tdm and jbf dont even needa get bumped everybody sees them and knows who they are soooo yea..... why dont you go out and do somethin? :confused: :confused:

^^ I agree,your on point.on the real deal. - TheMaker