Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey the Maker. no one cares what u say homie. keep on talkin . keep the pics comin everyone.

Hey bitch I ain`t your Homie mother fucker.A Homie is someome that chills with you,drinks a 40oz with you,knows who you are,fucks your sister,then you say its all good,thats a homie.I don`t know who the fuck you are and I dont give a shit what you write.You got it straight "Homie".-TheMaker

shut the fuck up you stupid bitch.

o how cute maker, now your crying about it! all you fucking do is sit on here tryna act like the official 12oz ref or something, you speak highly yet you post little to NO flics.

maybe if i had a camera i'd post flicks my self but at least i aint on here actin like im 30 yrs older than everyone, tryna school us "youngstahs"

and being you rep 415/510 da fuck you doin on the 408 forum?

o how cute maker, now your crying about it! all you fucking do is sit on here tryna act like the official 12oz ref or something, you speak highly yet you post little to NO flics.

maybe if i had a camera i'd post flicks my self but at least i aint on here actin like im 30 yrs older than everyone, tryna school us "youngstahs"

cause he is a wanna be homo fag that nigga aint reppin shit pay her no mind :lol: thats just a pussy hiding behind a screenname and never does shit when she sees the people she speaks on nothin but a bitch ass mark:lol:

see this is why san jo is soo crowded with all these toys just because you spend all day downtown catching tags and shit you guys think your king and "hella up" toy pleazzzz!! come with some style and skill remember its called "quality not quantity"

Yeah dude true kings only have like 10 really really really pretty things up. great job

"because you spend all day downtown catching tags... think your... "hella up."

that is in fact the exact definition of being hella up. great job

if you want to sit around and draw all day thats cool, but i think id rather not be forgotten

Hey bitch I ain`t your Homie mother fucker.A Homie is someome that chills with you,drinks a 40oz with you,knows who you are,fucks your sister,then you say its all good,thats a homie.I don`t know who the fuck you are and I dont give a shit what you write.You got it straight "Homie".-TheMaker

fool i aint your homie and i fucked your sister yesterday

the only reason the maker is on here 24/7 is because you all respond to him so consistently if nobody responded to his posts he'd have nothing to talk about dummy

^^Bump

p.s. you toys- i mean guys should probably all get out of san jose every now and then because once you learn theres cooler shit to paint than only one dead ass city then you wont flick every stupid ass hurt fucking tag and sticker you do. I was born here, and i love it, but seriously, fuck san jose. You assholes don't challenge yourselves to do bigger better things, largely in part by how tedious the buff is. Go walk around SF for one day and when you see the shear vastness of how big everyone's going over there, you'll get the itch to do it to. If you don't have at least a little ups somewhere other than SJ your a nothing

Yeah dude true kings only have like 10 really really really pretty things up. great job

"because you spend all day downtown catching tags... think your... "hella up."

that is in fact the exact definition of being hella up. great job

if you want to sit around and draw all day thats cool, but i think id rather not be forgotten

nah fool you wrong dawggg hella up does not mean youre hella up this is 2010 and downtown sj is so chill dummy and its quality quality quality but dont get hella up cuz that is toy now so if youre gonna do graff practice for atleast 10 years then you can start getting up

you only drink one 40 with your boys? hella weak.

I have this quite feeling that graffiti is kinda trendy now or something. well, it's been trendy, rather

SICK ASS VIDEO DUDE!!!!

how did they do that? its like laces and lacing and fuckin customize nike real time and shit. DUDE! thats why im king though. after i fuck hella books up ill be straight up artist then ill be able to bust nike commercials.

WHOS TOY WHEN I DO ADVERTISEMENTS ANDSHIT??

fuckin straight up TTT

TOWNS TOUGHEST TOY

toy times three

toy toy toy