WESTCHESTER, NY

shitonyou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yes2 did his dirt as well!! He had tags above ever piece at the amtraks!! And Zine, him too!!

@ROPE COSIGNED....TGUNNER THERES NO WAY YES2 DID THAT BULLSHIT ID WAS DOING BACK IN THE DAYS THAT WAS SERIOUS JOCKING...HE HAD A LOT OF UPS UNDER THOSE AMTRACKS BEFORE THE PIECES WERE DONE..TRUST ME I WAS HITTING THOSE AMTRACK SPOTS FOR YEARS...JUST STATING FACT.....

@ROPE COSIGNED....TGUNNER THERES NO WAY YES2 DID THAT BULLSHIT ID WAS DOING BACK IN THE DAYS THAT WAS SERIOUS JOCKING...HE HAD A LOT OF UPS UNDER THOSE AMTRACKS BEFORE THE PIECES WERE DONE..TRUST ME I WAS HITTING THOSE AMTRACK SPOTS FOR YEARS...JUST STATING FACT.....

You have to yell?? Funny how YOU made the topic at hand about YOU. Just stating the fact...

and who are u and what do u do cause all i see u do is jerk around on this website u fucking genderbender fuck.

lol. id like to get into my autobiography and all but I mean what difference does it really make? That shit is trash and I have no clue where that shit is but i would gladly donate some bucket paint and rollers. What are his other tags?

I love how graff has been condensed to these obscure nobody ass niggas that I swear I have never seen. Proceed to tell me what I jock I can't wait to hear this shit?

As for Hush 47 and the new police...I don't get it...I also don't get what is so cool about that night club pacha, why spanish girls like white guys and why everyone likes sweet tea? Fuck you wanna make of it? I also don't get that guy bakfat but props nigga bombed around police plaza.

I did this shit when you could go into pergament rack 20 cans down the leg and take a detour to grandmas for lasagna. I watched my friends die, people turn to junkies and the worse in people come out because of graff. I don't have shit to prove and if I did as far as I am concerned it is to late and too point less to prove it.

good luck and fuck you very much.

:D

ps ID UGG the man...20 bucks yes2 says the same.

who the hell is hush kpc and why is he relevant

Let me stop hush kpc ...that nigga is real.

yo we should start a thread for hush kpc lol

hush kpc?

yo you dont know? hush kpc was laying down the foundation for graff as a whole.

I am utterly devastated that you don't know who he is. I think we should all give the floor to puto let him tell everyone here who hush kpc is and what his contributions are to Westchester aka freshchester lol, new york and graff dont you think so? come on man tell us the life and times of hush kpc...

lol

ps

this is worth looking at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elswatchoboracho/2768147121/in/photostream/

this argument is lame.

You have to yell?? Funny how YOU made the topic at hand about YOU. Just stating the fact...

LMFAO!!!YELLING.. JUST STATING FACT....THIS ISNT YES2 IF YOU REALLY WANT 2 KNOW WHO I AM I'LL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS....I KNOW WHO YOU ARE....YOU GOT INTO TROUBLE BEFORE OVER THIS INTERNET BS....I JUST STATED A FACT AND AS FAR AS YES2 THINKING IDEE IS THE MAN LMFAO.....THAT GUY IS A FUCKING TOY WHO THREW TAGS ABOVE PEOPLES PIECES BEFORE HE TOOK THE FLICK...JOCKING STATUS..@STILLTELLINGLIES I'LL BET YOU A GRAND THAT YES2 THINKS THE SAME AS I DO...TUFFCITYSTYLES IS NOT FAR AWAY PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS.....EASY MONEY.... NO DISRESPECT TO ANYBODY JUST STATING FACT......

who gives a fuck. youre more concerned with being a tough guy then proving a point.

who cares? ID was the biggest toy of the 90's, everyone knows that and knew that then! And yes2 did a ton of fuckin damage all city from tags in cutty spots everywhere! not heavy like others may have been known for, but for a white boy from uptown that kid went in. id did toy tags at fame spots and tunnels btwn 2 stations on the L train. LMFAOOOO. great career! pffffffffffffffffffffff...

compairing yes2 to id is a complete joke. dont waste your testoserone 238th.

who gives a fuck. youre more concerned with being a tough guy then proving a point.

who cares? ID was the biggest toy of the 90's, everyone knows that and knew that then! And yes2 did a ton of fuckin damage all city from tags in cutty spots everywhere! not heavy like others may have been known for, but for a white boy from uptown that kid went in. id did toy tags at fame spots and tunnels btwn 2 stations on the L train. LMFAOOOO. great career! pffffffffffffffffffffff...

compairing yes2 to id is a complete joke. dont waste your testoserone 238th.

lol...just proving a point....im not into that internet tuff guy bullshit....when i see a bullshit statement the facts get stated case closed.....theres enough bs already in this graff game dont need anymore bs being spread....

so we are all in agreement that tguns was way off the mark in his statements. let's move on and avoid further blasphemy. unless you wanna get like the nyc thread and talk about who washed who, who wears tight pants to bomb, whos an outta-towner, who is more bunz than who, and who sells more purple. now let's all take a picture of a fucking sticker, post it, and get back into 12oz mediocrity.

kjun.