WESTCHESTER, NY

shitonyou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

James bond is very good and is my favorite

I love to see this TV series very much.Do you like it?This cut line is more obvious and comes at the end of the movie when Bond and Tatiana are floating in the canals of Venice. Bond stops the roll of film before Grant. Again, Bond makes a direct reference to the cut of subsidies from the train in a funny remark to a puzzled disposable Tatiana. You can see the cup, because the music blows. Again, this cut line of dialogue gives us another glimpse of the mystical James Bond because he was still being trained and polished on the screen. I'm sure Bond is probably saying: Take all the dirty pictures you want, I'm the one with the girl and grants. Old boy you are the only Six Feet Under.

It is interesting to observe the evolution of the character. Sean Connery was launched with a style that embodies the freshness of the 60's. 70 and 80 007 Roger Moore was still fresh, but more comical and moving more and more by including the 70 kitsch. I think it was too far in the direction of comedy at that time, reaching the lowest point of the series in Octopussy, where James Bond is hanging from a vine to do the Tarzan yell. Then came the two episodes with Timothy Dalton, who has returned (thankfully) to a more serious vein, License to Kill to be criticized by some as too serious. But I found more than Moore's films.

True Blood DVD 1-3

James Bond DVD

The Office DVD 1-6

Bones DVD 1-5

Your Baby Can Read DVD