CONNECTICUT SKETCH THREAD

Sid The Sloth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i see alot bs in this "scene" and so many young cats just dont know wats under the surface. i aint shit but a real ass dude. thats y im cool wit the people im cool wit. i believe ur only as good as the people around u, and i dont like THAT around me..

And you're entitled to believe whatever you want about whomever you want, but what i'm saying is, theres no need to come on here and let everyone know whose real or fake or whatever, doing that in a public forum only serves one purpose, to stir things up, and there's no point of doing that on 12 oz, to a bunch of people you dont know, u feel me?

Or you could have just said nothing. I don't come on here making negative post's or saying jeg, your shit fucking sucks do I? And I didn't post those sketch's to show who I know. I posted them to show the point that I have had a can in my hand for half my life and it's fucking retarded for a toy that started last year to say I learned from a video whitch only came out a few years ago. Especialy when I watched that video with you and it obviously did nothing for you. The ony reason I even bought the damn thing was to support another writer trying to make moves. That's like me trying to pick up the mic and say shit about you. Stop fucking around and ruining this thread. People can make up there own minds about me when they meet me. Like I said... Let's battle or stop the nonsence. The last page only had a few flicks cuz of this bullshit. And power, you don't need any help. I saw your pieces and they burn.

Some more sketching from when I wrote DNA.

To keep this thread on track

b9809d79.jpg

60787bf6.jpg

d471720a.jpg

around 10 years old. Proof that time and dedication are the only things you need.

Everyone I seen in here is on a good path. I see improvements every time I'm in here.

Some more sketching from when I wrote DNA.

To keep this thread on track

b9809d79.jpg

60787bf6.jpg

d471720a.jpg

around 10 years old. Proof that time and dedication are the only things you need.

Everyone I seen in here is on a good path. I see improvements every time I'm in here.

ha. never got robbed by a can before. first time for me

Been sober for some time now. Just more proof that you don't know shit about me. I'm also very happy with myself and all the things I've got going for me. I'm the one doing shows and traveling all over the place painting. This years been especially good for me and yes we did watch that video. And you were on the same drugs. Maybee that's why you don't remember. Either way, you can't bring me down. Keep trying if you want.your a grown married man talking shit on the Internet trying to show off for your buddys. Real cool. I also see you need to have the last word so go ahead and make your next comment, I'll let you have the last word cuz my work speaks for me louder than anything.