>DENVER COLORADO<

joseph879@ms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never met the dude, but I remember a ton of his hits. He was bucking in early 2002, around Cap Hill.

He had a raw hand that lasted for a few years right off of 13th and Grant, on an apartment and, above a garage.

I walked by it almost every day.

>Rest In Peace, PREACHER<

My condolences to those that knew him.:cool:

And little guy, WOE RTD is murdering shit. Step your game up. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, Suzanne!

so many good memories with a best friend. i remember when he was still in jail on work release, he would sneak to his car every day that he had parked around the block and then drive around racking and painting all day while fielding phone calls through his tattoo shops work phone so they thought he was busy working. dude was a true sav. we lost a very very legit dude.

man we lost a brother i cant come to terms wit the fact ur gone i cant call u or make up for lost times.your always be in my heart we came up together even tho the last couple years we grew apart.from the time we been there for our familys and our homies like a crue should..remeber when u got tired of the talk in denco and went to san diego 2 kill it and u did when i went back to s.d with u i seen u hadmore love in s.d then at home love only a king earns.you were a hustler for real dont matter where we were u could get a buck.i still remember the way we ran thesse streets with nothing but our strongarm,friskers,and our lizzys.and trunk of paint..bouncing out the back of the northface filling up the back of the truck..or setting in v.i.p on the bartaders tab..ha..you always been a friend and a brother i havent felt that loyatly and friendship in a crew or friend since.i will alway love and miss u preach......payer aemobber

• Like 1