>DENVER COLORADO<

joseph879@ms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drove by the RTD Heaven's Gate legal today...I remember when dudes were hyped that PREACH ragged it...in broad daylight! AE MOBBED. After I posted the flicks he emailed me and said, thanks but please don't ever post me getting hacked again. Cool dude and a true vandal. Honor his roll and stay grimey. And Trout, I think I know which piece you're talking about.

CLACK!!! CLACK!!! I was just thinking... PREACH NEVER got POPPED FOR BEING PREACH. EVER. THE VANDAL SQUAD, BUFFERS, AND LAW AGENCIES IN GENERAL MUST BE MOURNING IN THEIR OWN WAY, BECAUSE PREACH DEFINITELY KEPT MANY OF THEM IN BUSINESS.

ONE OF MY BEST MEMORIES OF PREACH WAS WHEN HIM AND I WERE DRIVING DOWN 1-25 AT ABOUT 1am DURING A SNOWSTORM BLASTING THIS SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqbruRBRFaQ

AND HE WAS SELLING PILLS, AND HAD AN ADVIL BOTTLE FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH LORTABS XANAX AND VALIUM... AND WE WERE BOTH DRINKING BOTTLES OF CRISTAL THAT WE STOLE EARLIER THAT DAY... BOTH HAD BRAND NEW NORTHFACE JACKETS, NEW ERA HATS, CRISP RALPH LAUREN SHIRTS (IF YOU KNEW CRIS... YOU KNEW THAT HE ALWAYS HAD A CRISP POLO SHIRT, NEW FITTED NEW ERA HAT, AND WOULD CHANGE NORTHFACE JACKETS EVERY FEW HOURS. DUDE ALWAYS WAS LACED) ANYWAYS... HE WAS POPPIN PILLS, DRINKING, LAUGHING, TALKING SHIT, AND THEN HE JUST HITS THE BRAKES...PULLS OVER ON THE SHOULDER WHILE CARS ARE FLYING BY, PUTS THE BOTTLE OF PILLS IN THE CONSOLE... HIS BEARMACE FALLS ONTO THE FLOOR (*HE'D USUALLY KEEP IT BETWEEN HIS LEGS WHEN HE WAS DRIVING AND IF YOU REALLY KNEW HIM, YOU'D KNOW THAT HE WOULD GO THROUGH BEARMACE AND FLARE GUNS FASTER THAN MOST PEOPLE GO THROUGH A CAN OF PAINT)... HE JUST LAUGHS, AND JUST WALKS OUT CASUALLY AND STARTS DOING A FILL-IN ON THE FREEWAY RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS CAR. HE VANDALIZED SHIT SO CASUALLY... AND IT GOT TO THE POINT WITH HIM THAT RACKING, GETTING HIGH, AND GETTING UP AND OVER JUST SEEMED SO NATURAL THAT IT WAS LEGAL IN OUR MINDS. THAT NIGHT WAS SO FUN... WE SPENT MANY NIGHTS LIKE THAT... AFTER A FULL DAY OF RACKING, SELLING PILLS AND STOLEN GEAR, AND GETTING HIGH... WE'D DO NOTHING BUT GO TO THE CLUBS, GO TO HOUSE PARTIES, AND THEN BOMB UNTIL THE SUN CAME UP... MANY EARLY MORNINGS WERE SPENT EATING CHUBBIES CHILI CHEESE FRIES WHILE SITTING IN HIS CAR AND LOOKING AT FLICKS ON OUR DIGITAL CAMERAS. FUCK MAN. I MISS YOU SO MUCH. PREACH WAS SUCH A SAVAGE LEGEND.

my 1st love my best friend

Cris,

There are so many memories I share with you throughout the years. I was your number one get away driver wether it be to boost or bomb lol! I remember we were like 18 and everyone was hatin and you sat next to me in your room and was like help me think of some letters that look good together I'm gonna make my own crew and watch everyones gonna want yo be in it! So we finally came up with AE 'above everyone' 'anti evolution' and my favorite 'always engaged';) ever since then you blew up you were so talented, but more then anything you are the realest most kind hearted person that's why you will never be forgotten.

When we first moved to SD we didn't know anybody so I'd drive around and you tore that city up with preach! Little did we know you were hitting the wrong places and was pretty close to getting killed by some gangsters hahaha shit got you known tho! Where ever you went your presence was known you were so funny and such a damn hustler for real! I could go on and on but you'll be forever engraved in my heart, my soul, my memories. Tell Jeff and huer I said hi.

I love you,

Shannon stres original member AE

Re: my 1st love my best friend

Cris,

There are so many memories I share with you throughout the years. I was your number one get away driver wether it be to boost or bomb lol! I remember we were like 18 and everyone was hatin and you sat next to me in your room and was like help me think of some letters that look good together I'm gonna make my own crew and watch everyones gonna want yo be in it! So we finally came up with AE 'above everyone' 'anti evolution' and my favorite 'always engaged';) ever since then you blew up you were so talented, but more then anything you are the realest most kind hearted person that's why you will never be forgotten.

When we first moved to SD we didn't know anybody so I'd drive around and you tore that city up with preach! Little did we know you were hitting the wrong places and was pretty close to getting killed by some gangsters hahaha shit got you known tho! Where ever you went your presence was known you were so funny and such a damn hustler for real! I could go on and on but you'll be forever engraved in my heart, my soul, my memories. Tell Jeff and huer I said hi.

I love you,

Shannon stres original member AE

Hey Shannon, I read this and almost cried. I feel so bad for you, and was thinking about how everything changed for Cris when you two broke up. I know he loved you. Always did. I have so many memories spent with you and Cris. PREACH WAS the REALEST dude I've ever known. I hope I can make it to the funeral/memorial. Just know that he is in Heaven with Huer, Jeff, My little brother Justin, and many many more people. FUCK. He met ABE LINCOLN and BIGGIE SMALLS before we did!

Rest In Paradise BIG PREACH REPENT LOC AEMOBB ITKLICK MDREYES.

-8BIT.AEON.ITK.ABOVE EVERYONE.

this is reason ae preach s lil bro rest in paradise mac dady repent denvers legend thank you to everyone that sends there love rest in paradise bro the KING THE LEGEND BIG BAD PREACH MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey dude... this is preach's best friend 8bit out here in the dirty south. i called and left you a message... call me back when you get a chance. again, im so sorry for your loss and im praying for you and your family every day. tell your dad im prayin he gets better too, dude. my dad just went through chemo and had a bone marrow transplant, and my little brother died from a morphine overdose last year when i was locked up... so i know your pain. keep your head up. your brother was and always will be a LEGEND.

BIG PREACH/REPENT LOC. AEMOBB POR VIDA.