best writers in DC and VA

nova2002

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest quit swellin

REI and CENSE, CON and EON.

i bet your fucking boffi you dumb bitch, you cant touch me... you just happen to mention two kids who youve recently busted... FREE JEL AND CYNE

Guest quit swellin

Re: what???

Originally posted by the nova

cyne? are you fucking kidding me? your out of your mind pal......... umm also none of those writers are from D.C. they just paint there......

exist is the man

uh yeah faggit, CON and EON are from the city, and CYNE will fucking kill you

Guest quit swellin
Originally posted by va_MisFit_01

all you little va kids need to stop.... cyne ha, jel ha, eon.. nothing against him but please.. stop name dropping your friends and fall off already.. im sick of seeing you little kids on here...

listen up bitch. listen right up. do you know me? i could be a painter, a cop, or maybe just a bencher. you aint got a clue to who i am. talk shit in person brother, and get wrecked

one love sucka nigga

ummm no

cyne is a toy and not to mention super sketchy. he needs to stick to the books till he gets some skills. and i did not mention con. Con is great. eon is up and that is great... but best writer??? come on now.... and internet beef is wack.... as far as va vs. DC we all know va would crush shit since almost all of the people who are up in dc are from there....exist,ecos,aker,clue....the list goes on and on....... that guy spase is up a good bit too but im not sure where he is from....fire he is up,,, boner is up ...... gel, jale is up....... some tale shit here and there.....and a couple of other heads

long live va dc and md

XXX i wear black on the outside because i feel black on the insideXXX

Guest quit swellin

Re: ummm no

Originally posted by the nova

cyne is a toy and not to mention super sketchy. he needs to stick to the books till he gets some skills.

this isn't cyne, and im not one of his boys either. you can hide behind the computer all day long but until you get out there and do better than either one of us, your word is nothing.

quit swellin-ive done/do/ better and more for over eight years... i don't even want to hear it..... kids like cyne come and go every year and i just sit there and watch.... that dumb ass emails everyone i know and kisses their ass and then tries to start some nonsense with them. if he was so smart he wouldn't have gotten caught....talking all day long on the net wont get you anywhere..... and the mixing bowl is not everything...... nova is the easiest place on earth to bomb......but you would have to be a moron to bomb a rich suburban county that has nothing better to do than arrest little jerk offs all day.... those motherfuckers will track you down and lock your ass up for ever.....

*real badboys move in silence*

Guest quit swellin

the funniest part about this post is the point that you take the internet serious... what are you mr philosopher krs one? hahahahah

Guest quit swellin

actually, the once a day trip from your computer might be to go paint, but i forgot, your mommy isnt around today to buy your shit, so i guess you wont be gettting offline

Archived