The New Orleans thread.....

DocOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why you hatin on deaf ?

046.jpg

Fools start to shake when they feel threatened, that fear tends to breed hate IMO. And then u got the followers too, haha, to skeered to think for themselves - Aka-fakers!

^not directed to any1 particular, just sayin in general ...but deaf if unless u burned someone on some bitch type shit then probly means you doin somthin right...

or its just the reality that people don't enjoy looking at your graffiti, deaf. (sike, too.)

i really dont care how many cans you've emptied in your life, quality will always out-weigh quantity in

my opinion. and deaf, you're probably going to call me over and over and leave a bunch of emotional text messages

like you have in the past few weeks. and thats just fine. im not trying to fight you, but

dude, you conduct yourself in such a egotistical way that:

A.) pisses off/annoys/creeps/ the fuck out of everyone you meet.

B.) keeps you around similar de-funct people that offer nothing for you to learn graffiti-wise.

C.) gives the impression that you are extremely ignorant. (which isnt true)

you can be a cool dude at times, but there is seriously some disconnect somewhere. i cant put my

finger on it, and neither can other mutual acquaintances of ours. i dunno man, we used to kick it,

but everytime i've seen you since, you just make me feel uncomfortable. like im talking to someone

with multiple personality disorder from metairie and some skewed view of how music and graffiti are

divided by either hip-hop (street) or punk rock (trains).... its worse than roar. seriously.

or its just the reality that people don't enjoy looking at your graffiti, deaf. (sike, too.)

i really dont care how many cans you've emptied in your life, quality will always out-weigh quantity in

my opinion. and deaf, you're probably going to call me over and over and leave a bunch of emotional text messages

like you have in the past few weeks. and thats just fine. im not trying to fight you, but

dude, you conduct yourself in such a egotistical way that:

A.) pisses off/annoys/creeps/ the fuck out of everyone you meet.

B.) keeps you around similar de-funct people that offer nothing for you to learn graffiti-wise.

C.) gives the impression that you are extremely ignorant. (which isnt true)

you can be a cool dude at times, but there is seriously some disconnect somewhere. i cant put my

finger on it, and neither can other mutual acquaintances of ours. i dunno man, we used to kick it,

but everytime i've seen you since, you just make me feel uncomfortable. like im talking to someone

with multiple personality disorder from metairie and some skewed view of how music and graffiti are

divided by either hip-hop (street) or punk rock (trains).... its worse than roar. seriously.

i dont know dude personally to comment on all that but i def dont enjoy seeing deaf stuff around you got a few cool pieces but not clean at all...not saying im better bc im not...just saying that from a person who likes seeing graffitis stand point