The New Orleans thread.....

DocOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

watch me progress its all i do. painting all the fuck i do.......and i might not be great but im finally startin to learn a thing or too..so for the time bieng just be glad im not stupid enough to paint over anyone and respect certain things..im learnen my way up . now tellin my my lop sided thowie is fucked up doesnt help me at all. i put it on here bc of tht.its the point get advice fuck its not tht difficult a nigga jut wanna get up..fuck.

ask for advise on an Internet forum really? specially a graff one. 95% of these people are only out for self . U think haters are gonna shoot straight from the hip cuz? Def. don't go to a toy section and bullshit that sounds even worse(unless u search Espos Toy Rules) than turning to the web in the first place. this shits only an illusion- DRAW & look at shit that's in ur face the rest falls into place.

jesus dude you cant write enuf either.

do your research. pick a name that no one has. draw. draw. draw. marinate on 12oz, absorb things.

this is all you can do. i would suggest starting out with simple clean tags before anything. tags are the most basic form and what you should have down before you try and produce letters on a bigger scale.

tags will help you understand letter form.