The New Orleans thread.....

DocOne

watch me progress its all i do. painting all the fuck i do.......and i might not be great but im finally startin to learn a thing or too..so for the time bieng just be glad im not stupid enough to paint over anyone and respect certain things..im learnen my way up . now tellin my my lop sided thowie is fucked up doesnt help me at all. i put it on here bc of tht.its the point get advice fuck its not tht difficult a nigga jut wanna get up..fuck.

why do you even like graffiti? why do you want to do it? im just wondering.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not gonna do shit for you. you have to do you man. you should know this. graffiti isnt some easy fucking quick fix to keep you entertained. graffiti can fucking suck and get your ass in jail. i think you're going about this the wrong way. thats all im going to say. listen to what advice you got from us, thats all you're going to get from anyone.

theres free canvass everywhere, dnt worry bout me. i write for me ok tht is y i do it. the thrill the ppl the ups and down, i know i can always ride down a street see a tag and my day wuld be better for tht brieve moment,go to work. clock out and go paint..i paint bc i have my reasons. i shouldnt have to say its addicting thts an understanding between many writers,