P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he did shit a little bit in the 90's and early 2000's, but due to the scenester infestation.. his shit didn't last long. that's whatever. real people dont wanna play games with dumb kids. kids are on some delusional bullshit about needing to run shit. what shit? what a joke.. bump real people

Real people paint. Period. This fucking toy isn't real. He isn't shit. Just cause you know how his dick tastes doesn't mean this dude ever fucking painted. He never contributed shit to the "scene" he despised so much. And maybe it was easier to despise it than to be part of it. I mean after all isn't it easier to say "yeah I'd paint more but there's so many people doing it that I choose not to." than to actually man up, put your money where you mouth is, go into a hot spot and paint a piece. This dude is so REAL he makes excuses for why he can't bomb. Fuck him and fuck you.

fuck you and your fucking scene, you're lame as fuck about painting. paint... pls retard, you got your head so far up your ass it makes sense youre so delusional to reality. blis is the dude and youre a bunch of bitches... show up on kwest doorstep 12 deep with bats n shit, fucking pussies. just because he burns you and makes your lame as fuck straight letters look toy as hell. you kids are the fucking joke. show up and diss legal walls at our church, tough guys, you're all pussies like that. your dude learned to paint there. to say scan brought you up is fake as fuck seeing as how the kid was painting for so long before scan ever showed up. 13 year olds with cell phones bitching at their moms to bring them a can of blue. we didnt bring him up,dude was written off since day one. we're cool as hell about excepting people as people too, realest dude in that crew was osker. fuck you fake ass faggots, fuck YOUR scene and high horses.

I mean after all isn't it easier to say "yeah I'd paint more but there's so many people doing it that I choose not to." than to actually man up, put your money where you mouth is, go into a hot spot and paint a piece. This dude is so REAL he makes excuses for why he can't bomb. Fuck him and fuck you.

that's some bullshit, no one makes excuses why they dont paint. no one wants to paint around you clowns, no one needs your respect because you stay bitch, you dont know what respect is so how could anyone really think they need to earn it. this ain't about some, he went over you now i'ma go back over you shit, that's bitch to start. period. you came in as a bitch and you're gonna stay a bitch. if i'm wrong, why's dude got kids cleaning his dirty house to be put in your crew, what the fuck's that? fuck fake people

and because it's the only place you see us paint you assume it's the only shit we've painted.. kids grow up and start doing grown up things. sorry we cant stay 14 for ever but after a point there's too much at stake for lame fame. maybe if you jokes painted more legals you could get off those straights

as real as the kids who go there to diss it, hahahaha... if someone says, you can paint here, that's all i'd ever need. who needs to act up at a church? fucking clowns

Yeah! You tell em'!!! Jesus died for your paint. And no one. Not even Satan can stop you from expressing yourself on the legal wall of your church! And if they try? They are going straight to Hell! And that brings a whole new meaning to the term "burner".

he did shit a little bit in the 90's and early 2000's, but due to the scenester infestation.. his shit didn't last long. that's whatever. real people dont wanna play games with dumb kids. kids are on some delusional bullshit about needing to run shit. what shit? what a joke.. bump real people[/QUOT3]

Never really seen shit from this dude, and everyone i know thats been painting for 10-15 years hasn't either. you keep coming on here and people keep pulling your card. real people dont come onto the internet and bitch about how they don't like the graff scene, or are just mad because they missed the bandwagon.

that roller is dope. nice work buck. oh yeah, all you need to know is the Church Bombin Family dont fuck around. they go hard. more than anyone ever in Pittsburgh. stack up their flicks of marker tags and peices 30 miles away.

delusional, you cant even comprehend 2 paragraphs

oh yeah, all you need to know is the Church Bombin Family dont fuck around. they go hard. more than anyone ever in Pittsburgh. stack up their flicks of marker tags and peices 30 miles away.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then he told you to go fuck yourself

#zingersfordays

@yourboymood

Real people paint. Period. This fucking toy isn't real. He isn't shit. Just cause you know how his dick tastes doesn't mean this dude ever fucking painted. He never contributed shit to the "scene" he despised so much. And maybe it was easier to despise it than to be part of it. I mean after all isn't it easier to say "yeah I'd paint more but there's so many people doing it that I choose not to." than to actually man up, put your money where you mouth is, go into a hot spot and paint a piece. This dude is so REAL he makes excuses for why he can't bomb. Fuck him and fuck you.

i'm seniorrexx and i approve this statement.