P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EATS MHA IS A SNITCH ASS BITCH!

EATS DICK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT SNITCH! YOU SUPPOSE TO BE MY BOY? FUCKING SENDING POLICE TO MY HOUSE AND JOB! FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR FRIENDS

EATS MHA GOT ARRESTED AND SNITCHED ME AND MY ROOMATE OUT SENDING POLICE TO OUR HOUSE AND TO MY WORK , MHA IS A BUNCH OF FAGGOT SNITCHES! IF YOU OR YOUR FAGGOT FRIENDS EVER SHOW YOUR FACE AROUND US AGAIN YOU KNOW WHATS UP, YOU AINT MY FRIEND AND YOU AINT MY BOY YOU FUCKING RAT LIAR!!!

yours truly,

you know who

Yo cliz, real talk homie, beef or no beef, regardless of whatever side your on, there really is nothing cool about snitchin. Even on your enemies and worse off on your own people.

"maybe you losers had you crew portrait posted publicly on myspace again.. retards.. "

dropin names on the internet won't get you respect in this game, droppin info on people period gets no respect. It's this kind of low shit that is fuckin the game up, its the kinda shit that will really destroy what pittsburgh has.

and i aint even talkin on no beef shit real talk, im talkin straight up, shit goes for everyone.

Sounds like some bullshit from a fuckin cop. Like hated on says. Fuck your roommate and your job you frontin ass faggot. Eats aint nosnitch neither is any of mha dog. Snitches get stitches. get left n found dead in ditches. Fuck everyones side haha. Pittsburgh aint got much to lose btw

EATS MHA IS A SNITCH ASS BITCH![/color][/b]

EATS DICK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT SNITCH! YOU SUPPOSE TO BE MY BOY? FUCKING SENDING POLICE TO MY HOUSE AND JOB! FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR FRIENDS

EATS MHA GOT ARRESTED AND SNITCHED ME AND MY ROOMATE OUT SENDING POLICE TO OUR HOUSE AND TO MY WORK , MHA IS A BUNCH OF FAGGOT SNITCHES! IF YOU OR YOUR FAGGOT FRIENDS EVER SHOW YOUR FACE AROUND US AGAIN YOU KNOW WHATS UP, YOU AINT MY FRIEND AND YOU AINT MY BOY YOU FUCKING RAT LIAR!!!

yours truly,

you know who

How about you Man up and own up to who you are. talkin shit on someone you definately don't know. Ok let's get this straight, eats is NO snitch. And eats is NOT arrested,mha are boys that love to paint. Not snitches, not rats, not anything but 100 percent reall, dedicated artists. Get ur facts straight before you talk shit nephew.