P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screenshot-28.png

also they already buffed that wall i was yammering about on the last page

god forbid some tuition paying pitt parents see some graffiti. prism mural been gone, and now they gettin rid of the War production on that 24 hour laundrymat

cut off a finger to spite your hand you fools.

like the "art on penn" ave yuppies, ...painting over awesome fillins (art) done by dead people and people from other states 10 years ago,... so they can put up printed signs that say "art on penn ave" and silly sculptures that the BLACK PEOPLE who LIVE THERE are very confused about. hmm.

one last rant

most wanted fine art got sponsorship and or permission to paint over a lot of the old doorways and facades up and down penn ave... also full of art and history..... (on penn ave)

cheers to that guy, who claims the title of "most wanted", reaps all the benefits of urban decay, and rocks the whole validity through proximity to hood thing. you painted over tags that were there a decade before you, and are in cahoots with the people that show up at sentencing dates and other community lynchings. not to mention they are bulldozing the hood and displacing BLACK PEOPLE and OLD PEOPLE by preventing certain elements to exist, and encouraging others. i understand its a inevitable change that will take place. but when garfield looks like what i like to call "the remains of Eslib" remember what side you were on. ill still be in your alley tagging or on a street corner with a sandwich board sign ranting. i hope your business isnt a parking lot for a gourmet foods store one day. thank you goodbye.

Screenshot-28.png

also they already buffed that wall i was yammering about on the last page

god forbid some tuition paying pitt parents see some graffiti. prism mural been gone, and now they gettin rid of the War production on that 24 hour laundrymat

cut off a finger to spite your hand you fools.

like the "art on penn" ave yuppies, ...painting over awesome fillins (art) done by dead people and people from other states 10 years ago,... so they can put up printed signs that say "art on penn ave" and silly sculptures that the BLACK PEOPLE who LIVE THERE are very confused about. hmm.

one last rant

most wanted fine art got sponsorship and or permission to paint over a lot of the old doorways and facades up and down penn ave... also full of art and history..... (on penn ave)

cheers to that guy, who claims the title of "most wanted", reaps all the benefits of urban decay, and rocks the whole validity through proximity to hood thing. you painted over tags that were there a decade before you, and are in cahoots with the people that show up at sentencing dates and other community lynchings. not to mention they are bulldozing the hood and displacing BLACK PEOPLE and OLD PEOPLE by preventing certain elements to exist, and encouraging others. i understand its a inevitable change that will take place. but when garfield looks like what i like to call "the remains of Eslib" remember what side you were on. ill still be in your alley tagging or on a street corner with a sandwich board sign ranting. i hope your business isnt a parking lot for a gourmet foods store one day. thank you goodbye.

get a tampon...