P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo i thought that dude NET put in work downtown back in the day ?? no ?

well all this gets into how you really define "downtown"...if strip and hill/soho dont count, then really not even net too much down there. net had some good strip and busway spots, but straight up downtown, i didnt see much personally. i mean in general the entrance to the busway is in the strip....there was obv graff there but if youre talking like STRICT downtown, like west of Grant street only...thats really not even much of an "area"...its like 3 main strips liberty penn grant, and lots of that area is skyscraper jawns with no roofs or streetlevel gates.

i dunno its just a small weird downtown, unless you went to point park college, not even sure why youd be there lol

"some AM outta state shit, sorry for promo but how the fuck else are we gonna get this shit up in the city that sources the crew"

if its not from here, don't post it here. no one likes self promo anyways. its just common sense dude. am isn't even from here. your only posts are just flicks of you and your friends.

photo15-1.jpg

The Dirty bird~!

gptta love crow

Jive Young Killers.

Kose ruined seldom seen. that place used to be real nice.

not that I dislike Kose, but once you seen one of his pieces you seen em all, and he's went over everything down there with his piece done over and over in different colors.