P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blis burns most everything in the city.. jock a cock if you like but it's obvious

maker and eats put in more work than every crew put together, it's obvious also

stack 10 yrs of your fliks on top of eachother and it still dont add up to the last 3 years those kids put in

ok....whatever you say.......

because you said so... we've got over 20 lbs of fliks from the burgh, not the legals, starting from 1994 to about 2005 and then the collection went to flash drive. i think there's 2 fliks in either box with your hands in the background. no pieces, not til you showed up at the church 2 or three years ago with those little kids (who were already painting there for 5 or so years before you ever showed up).. i'd say you're the ultimate authority on all things graff.. because you said so

that's alot of fliks man and you're only in 2 or 3 unofficially.. i've heard you used to run shit back when, but with all the fliks we got, you were not in any spots we were at, everyone else is though. where were you painting at? did you drop out for some time? props to get'n up like a fuck the last few years, but who cares, you got kids acting like divas all over the place. you're not a real person to me, just some fake ass like the kids on your leash. i dont give a fuck about you or anything you've ever been or told people you were. act like a real person man

what the fuck are these people talking about??, what church? (whocares) whats spots? (none) whos running shit ?(no-one) your opinion? (worthless). write it in spray paint (never seen you do that) if u want someone to give a fuck, (almost) no one whos doin anything worth talkin about in or out of pittsburgh is chattin on this thread, and opinions are worthless but if i had to pick i would pick ______ ftw because he empty cans, meanwhile the other one doesnt do a god damn thing as far as i can tell.