P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please no more toy kgb shit.....

you always got sum shit to talk. I guess, I never realized how much it must suck to be painting for so long and not getting any better. so you have to talk shit on other people to make yourself feel good. And just cuz your in a crew that may have a few people in it who have some talent and a reputation, doesn't make you any good. I bet so many people are going to be happy when you finally realize how bad you are at graffiti and quit.

you always got sum shit to talk. I guess, I never realized how much it must suck to be painting for so long and not getting any better. so you have to talk shit on other people to make yourself feel good. And just cuz your in a crew that may have a few people in it who have some talent and a reputation, doesn't make you any good. I bet so many people are going to be happy when you finally realize how bad you are at graffiti and quit.

you must be bummed out that you didn't a date for the prom this year. keep up the shitty graffiti! #kgbkingzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ps the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's are to signify that i am being put to sleep by the tired styles of the russian secret police KGB

#imakenewscreennamestoshowmyfeelingsarestillhurt

#whyyouguysstillgottamakefunofme

3426776089_2391f90151_o.jpg

#imakenewscreennamestoshowmyfeelingsarestillhurt

#whyyouguysstillgottamakefunofme

3426776089_2391f90151_o.jpg

I'm by no means part of this....but c'mon. This is complete fucking garbage. No one cares how many colors you put in your pretty fill. These letters are awful. There is no appeal or style to any of it. It's like putting a fat girl in a wedding dress. And what the fuck is your word "DNOTE"...Jesus was "NSANE" already taken? This piece looks like Shoots And Ladders took acid with Candyland and tried to paint, but ended up in a gay bar with Fruity Pebbles rambling on about how to put a 3D on some arrows (while waiting for the GHB to kick in so they could fist each other).

interesting interpretation senior

i think this is the problem with having knowledge and paint and technique available to anyone over the internet, coupled with a million and a half dead spots in pittsburgh where your main concern is not getting up or staying out of jail, but the prerogative is merely to catch a flick and post it within 24 hours on your myspace, blog, twiitter, 12 oz and dont forget to put the vid on youtube (you know how these artschool kids roll) graffiti used to be about beating the system and getting over, maybe expressing yourself in the progress. now theres no originality in kids ideas, . not to mention their actuall lettes and whatnot which clearly have suffered as the years pass. cats in 1991 had better letters and we have had almost 20 years since to improve upon them...

fail.

another thing- humility goes a long way. if there wernt dumbass kids on here talkin about their flyby night crews and how badass they are these older heads wouldnt talk shit on your letters, or your fill or any of that. they will ignore it for a while untill someone says something like, damn that denote kid sucks but he is improving or wahtever, shut the fuck up, do your thing, and dont go over a n y b o d y.

viola.

hide your little sister, the king is in the building

2780109738_3e8e1c7e9d_o.jpg

king pedophile? where did you find these 14 year olds to paint on , fucking south hills middle school? Also , i think my little sister has enough common sense to not let wack lettersmiths put paint markers on her body. And on a last not who is the king we are supposed to be locking the little sisters up from , the dudes who did those pieces , awwww dayyyyumn , dude couldnt even become king in his own bedroom , because his mom has the buff on lock down son!

#paragraphsontheinternet