*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
weak lung?

i get money i dont do drugs like these hype ass niggaz. and i got a steady aim and money for the bullshit when it comes. no fence jumpers over here. so i survive wherever i choose to

live. it aint where u from its wheres your gat. anyways you wont be punking anybody over here we got the same shit you do. on this grafitti side why hate on wht u dont know, most niggaz moved on to getting money and a real life. fuck outta here wit your im from chicago bullshit. Cmon SON!!

stop hating period

you lived a sober life...

now im smoking joints witcho bitch and yo mans is pleadin me fo a front

boss up...

you lived a sober life...

now im smoking joints witcho bitch and yo mans is pleadin me fo a front

boss up...

nah..anyways like i said i got love for the chi but some of you'z hate for no reason. dont need no fronts im on. and i been a boss. we get it in out here. real niggaz from chicago know. peace to the real headz.

I'm doing a research paper for school on the perception of graffiti in Chicago, aiming to come to a conclusion as to why graffiti is perceived so negatively in Chicago, compared to other cities and why graffiti writers are prosecuted on the same level as serious criminals.

I'm looking for a few Chicago graffiti writers, preferably veterans who have been in the game for awhile to interview (anonymously, online through text).

The questions would basically be asking why you do graffiti and why do you believe the general public in Chicago have so much hatred towards it, and what factors do you think have contributed to it; I'm looking for a graffiti writer's perspective on this.

Would greatly appreciate any help! Shoot me a PM! Thanks!

Re: www.100nikeshoes.com wholesale nike dunk sneakers,cheap nike dunk shoes from chin

Nike Shoes Made In China Products Nike Shoes China Suppliers and China Manufacturers,Nike Shoes China on hot Selling,Nike Shoes China Buying Nike Shoes,Nike air force one 1,Nike air force ones,Nike air forces,Nike air jordan air Jordans,Nike basketball Shoes,Nike Sneakers,air Jordan shoes,Nike Shoes air Jordan basketball Shoes Nike Shoes air max Nike Shoes air max TN Nike air force ones Nike Shoes air force ones 1 s in China.We are specialized in Nike shoes manufacturing,such as Jordans1-21,Shox Series,Air Max Series,Air Force one,Dunk,Rift and so on.Many Nike Shoes sell offers from China Nike Shoes wholesale and manufacturers,easy to do Nike shoes business.we Wholesale Nike Sneakers from our Nike factory to Nike shop & Nike store,and nike outlets.we also sale and Wholesale all of Nike stock Shoes,we have many type of Nike Sneakers:Nike discount Shoes,Nike cheap Shoes,Nike stock Shoes(Nike Trainers,Nike Sneakers,Nike Running Shoes,Nike Basketball Shoes,Nike Discount Shoes,Nike Cheap Shoes,footwear,Sports Shoes ),We Import & Export & Trading & Retail & sell & buy & distribution & Wholesale Nike footwear and Nike Shoes We are China Nike customs Shoes Wholesale company with nike outlets(factory ... Nike Wholesale China for Cheap with Discount here,we supply Nike Sneakers china jordan gucci prada lacoste bapesta NIKE SHOES,puma shoes wholesale,free nike,custom timberland,custom sneakers,custom shoes,air Jordan supplier,nike shoes,nike supplier,air Jordan

msn:nikebbs100@hotmail.com//msn: shoesaaa@hotmail.com

I'm doing a research paper for school on the perception of graffiti in Chicago, aiming to come to a conclusion as to why graffiti is perceived so negatively in Chicago, compared to other cities and why graffiti writers are prosecuted on the same level as serious criminals.

I'm looking for a few Chicago graffiti writers, preferably veterans who have been in the game for awhile to interview (anonymously, online through text).

The questions would basically be asking why you do graffiti and why do you believe the general public in Chicago have so much hatred towards it, and what factors do you think have contributed to it; I'm looking for a graffiti writer's perspective on this.

Would greatly appreciate any help! Shoot me a PM! Thanks![/size]

ay buddy you aint slick fuck outta here

If you honestly think I'm a cop, you're dumb. That's why its an ANONYMOUS interview.

If anyone would be willing to answer these questions and send me your responses, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Interview Questions:

For the purposes of this interview, what alias would you like to go by?

How many years have you been doing graffiti?

Why do you do graffiti? What are your motivations for doing so, even though it is ‘illegal’?

Do you consider yourself an artist or a vandal, why?

Do you find that graffiti in Chicago is perceived negatively to the general public? If so, why do you think that is, what has contributed to it being seen this way? Why is graffiti not seen by everyone as simply a form of art?