*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FUCK IT FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE!....GET THE NEXT AFROEVOL BENEFIT GOIN! AND PASS OUT A DETAILED FLYER ABOUT WHY THERE ARE NOT HERE AND A CROOKED COP STILL LIVIN IT UP LIKE THERE IS NO TOMMORROW!....PASS THE FLYERS OUT ON THE 23RD AT SOX 35TH ON THE RED LINE....ON THE CORNER OF 35TH AND WENTWORTH IN FRONT OF COMISKEY....I FUCKIN HATE FUCKIN HATE WHEN THEY GET OVER ON US....AND THATS WHAT THEY THINK THEY ARE GONNA DO....IF PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL PM...IM OUT OF TOWN RIGHT NOW SO WHAT EVER I CAN DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK IT FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE!....GET THE NEXT AFROEVOL BENEFIT GOIN! AND PASS OUT A DETAILED FLYER ABOUT WHY THERE ARE NOT HERE AND A CROOKED COP STILL LIVIN IT UP LIKE THERE IS NO TOMMORROW!....PASS THE FLYERS OUT ON THE 23RD AT SOX 35TH ON THE RED LINE....ON THE CORNER OF 35TH AND WENTWORTH IN FRONT OF COMISKEY....I FUCKIN HATE FUCKIN HATE WHEN THEY GET OVER ON US....AND THATS WHAT THEY THINK THEY ARE GONNA DO....IF PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL PM...IM OUT OF TOWN RIGHT NOW SO WHAT EVER I CAN DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im in

this too.

sarcasm ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yeha that criple sukcs dick fake it till you make it and suck everone one off on "your way to the top" heard hes a hipster now wit dem skinny jeans and shit guess he retired the "thug" life get in where you fit in

:lol: :lol:

Hell Yeah! That nigga is soft ass hell!!!!!!!!!!! Next time you see that nigga, you should beat his ass and go in them skinny fat pockets............show him how you get down!

Heard he keeps a couple dollars on him!

Real Talk!

:scrambled:

instead of just posting flyers up around the area why dont you all just show up in mass? come deep as fuck. its easy as hell to get to for everyone. call some news outlets and let em know what scumbag this is for. if its on the patio then theres gonna be drinking. they are only encourging everyone there to buy drinks, to help some cop (who prob has a lawyer fund already set up) who killed 2 young men in thier prime while drunk... papers and tv would be all over that shit. dont let this fucker come outta the spot light. remind him and all his future jury what he did. every day. until his day in court does comes.