*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Took you 3 posts to say all that. Haha. I haven't been on this site for like a month. I view plenty of threads, not just the Chicago thread, what's your point? I'm interested in a lot of different graffiti outside of this city. 2.75 posts per day isn't really a lot. Jocking? Not necessarily. I give my props where their due. Call it jocking whatever, you'll never see me jock a kmc though..

Besides, you beat me:

Jihadist

Total Posts: 42 (35.57 posts per day)

All you do is stay on this website all day and talk shit. Lame ass. 5.57 posts per day, wow. And I'm on all day? You're always on, it's just that you stay hidden. Don't respond to this, I feel lame talking about cmk and even lamer talking to you.

vestcharacter.jpg.7fbaa2033fbcba9c2a0a7fccc9ff2db2.jpg

Took you 3 posts to say all that. Haha. I haven't been on this site for like a month. I view plenty of threads, not just the Chicago thread, what's your point? I'm interested in a lot of different graffiti outside of this city. 2.75 posts per day isn't really a lot. Jocking? Not necessarily. I give my props where their dude. Call it jocking whatever, you'll never see me jock a kmc though..

Besides, you beat me:

Jihadist

Total Posts: 42 (35.57 posts per day)

All you do is stay on this website all day and talk shit. Lame ass. 5.57 posts per day, wow. And I'm on all day? You're always on, it's just that you stay hidden. Don't respond to this, I feel lame talking about cmk and even lamer talking to you.

what will make you less lamer going to every thread to "bump this guy cuz your obviously gay and will most likely suck his dick"?

*sigh*

you argue as if you're a kid. this is you..

..kittylol.jpg

How about this, would it make you feel better if i bumped you? Post some flicks of your graffiti and I'll dedicate a bump to you because you're obviously in need of some serious bumpage.

how about you tell me what you write and i'll tell you how much you suck

How about this, would it make you feel better if i bumped you? Post some flicks of your graffiti and I'll dedicate a bump to you because you're obviously in need of some serious bumpage.

bumpage? that shit sounds gay as fuck keep that shit to your self

i'm not CMK just like your not CMK you can only aspire to be but i heard they wont let gay niggas with no heart like you in

heard you actually had to paint to be down with CMK not jock people online who do so no you would never make the cut

true true. i gots no heart.

haha but if you're really serious about this whole blabber jabber send me a pm baby gurl, so we don't ruin this thread for the people who care about it. I'm not responding to your retarded ass anymore.

Until next time...

zz.jpg

..all the power to you. I'm going back to jocking from coast to coast. Peace

true true. i gots no heart.

haha but if you're really serious about this whole blabber jabber send me a pm baby gurl, so we don't ruin this thread for the people who care about it. I'm not responding to your retarded ass anymore.

Until next time...

..all the power to you. I'm going back to jocking from coast to coast. Peace

i dont do the whole pm thing with guys at 2 in the morning i like pussy so you wont be getting a pm from me