*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

FUNE speaking haha bitch ass nigga skeet or how ever you pronounce it i dont give a fuck.fuck you bitch ass nigga stabbing me in the back while i wasnt looking thats some bitch shit oh and save watch your back we know what school you go to and my boys boy has a class with you so yeah ha fuck the dick munchers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And ecko you wanna talk about being a wanna be homeboy nigga you the fakest one you chill with scraps pussy your crew was originated by scraps OxFordAvenue so shut the fuck up you niggas aint shit I'm fucking more then willing to meet up with you or anyone of you bitches and go toes if you aint scared I'll go by my damn self to

hahaha everybody thinks we originated from scraps well guess what bitch we didnt scraps took it over in l.a. so get it straight bitch and you dont wanna see my nigga ecko he whooped semr and yser ass ask save's brother bitch and if you wanna meet up pm me nigga yall niggas dont wanna see us nigga.out for a kill bitch

hahaha clyde your funny!ask save who he got punked by at oakridge haha and who made him tag odb and crossed out the aot tag and one of your niggas ran from my boy in the north side couple of days ago just like your boy did at music in the park.you niggas cant even fight clean you niggas were deeper than us and still had to use a knife you bitch made ass niggas!!fuck tdm nigga!!odbofakills fo thrills!

ahahahahah we were deep nigga u niggas have more then us and sum were hella scared to fight hahah funny.hALf u niggas didnt step up ahahah its funny cause ecko didnt seen his crew have his back and he said odb ofa if u dont step up and fight all u guys going get refresh hahahahah nigga ur crew are bunch of bitches...

ahahahahah we were deep nigga u niggas have more then us and sum were hella scared to fight hahah funny.hALf u niggas didnt step up ahahah its funny cause ecko didnt seen his crew have his back and he said odb ofa if u dont step up and fight all u guys going get refresh hahahahah nigga ur crew are bunch of bitches...

ha your niggas are bunch of bitches they always run when they see us ask skeet

You think its funny you little bitch but watch when you niggas run into me we'll see who's fucking laughing then ima knock all you niggas out then fuck your mom sister auntie cousins you fucking faget ass bitch fuck that ima call you niggas out right now anyone of you that were at saves I'll box each one of you one at a time unless your to scared of me you fucking cowards

HAHAHA yall run up on a youngsters house 4 carloads deep and try nd jump him now ur hard? all he has is a little lump.. how the fuck can u guys fuck up jumpin someone.. punch punch kick punch dumbass's.. and u guys originated from la! Kam asked permission and brought that scrap shit over here..learn ur history! yall fuck wit scraps. ask ur boy what that dolphin tattooes coverin hahaha SCRAP! ofags out there sharein blunts smokein out spv and dobern scraps ur a joke.. and ur boy got handled at the tracks, tell him to go to the dentist, smokin shits fucked up his teeth haha.. anymore argueing can be done in the pm's.. last thing we need is u guys snitchin again like bam and fat ass ceaz did downtown. 2DAMN

Haha I had dat nigguh laying on da curb one hit KO haha nigguhs was sleeping haha nobody jumped dat nigguh I knocked him out myself he's a lil bitch for puttn mo into da story n Fuk u Clyde u toy as nigguh I'll Fuk u up to boii Waaaa hannin

HAHAHA yall run up on a youngsters house 4 carloads deep and try nd jump him now ur hard? all he has is a little lump.. how the fuck can u guys fuck up jumpin someone.. punch punch kick punch dumbass's.. and u guys originated from la! Kam asked permission and brought that scrap shit over here..learn ur history! yall fuck wit scraps. ask ur boy what that dolphin tattooes coverin hahaha SCRAP! ofags out there sharein blunts smokein out spv and dobern scraps ur a joke.. and ur boy got handled at the tracks, tell him to go to the dentist, smokin shits fucked up his teeth haha.. anymore argueing can be done in the pm's.. last thing we need is u guys snitchin again like bam and fat ass ceaz did downtown. 2DAMN
last time i seen ceaz that nigga ran :lol: nigga ther ran too niggas aint shit

Archived