N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

allright ill start with piecing

bk does not have a crew that compared to cnd

sure stem and web were dope.

but theres no unit of niggas from bk that were coming through laying dope walls as consistantly as cnd was in their prime. Alot of people at the time tried shitting on them for bieng legal eagles or whatever but they all had dope style and were laying down back to back productions on like every other block in the hood from jackson hts to corona and then some. and thats not even including the more ambiguous cats that were also fresh and down in the same circle like sakoe iabs ewan twice bler.

i mean besides stem web and noxer who could really piece out of bk? daev had a nice burner thats still rocking on the j but im really drawing blanks here. and please dont say dym because i wouldnt really call putting blocks together and then doing a milion hi/lowlights on them piecing. ( no offense guys)

oh also im excluding train era writers from the convo i included web cus hes still active

dghmdgmd.jpg

lyu6r.jpg

MY SON S.STAR GETS IT IN 169 .TSKILLAZ. FREE THE G:D :D NZ

THE SNITCH KIDS... THATS WHY MAN SINCE IS LOCKED UP BECAUSE NIGAS LIKE TO SNITCH. STAR IS A PUSSY AND WHO EVER ROLLS WITH HIM. JEE THE GOD.. BREAKING TOYS CHINS

WHO EVER REPS THAT PUSSY CREW WILL GET DEALT WITH WHEN THEY SEE ME. NIGGAS KNOW THE DEAL. BTC.. THE BEST THAT EVER DID IT!!!