N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

lmfaoooooo this is wat posta does on a wall he can take allday doing.... talks all this shit about everyones fills n styles ha ha shit is weak my hub cap real wack n to jerkoff to a niggas pictures is homo ..anit no homo shit her fat fuck u look like tha type that harlys gets any but this is not y im here to talk about. lisen step your game up toy n eno wen u finish wit jersey joes (rime) picen for dumies book lend it to your boy post so he can learn some style that bum....

neon aura back in effect surf board on deck lol my nigga i did this faster then u could right click my pics all fat caps none of this piecing shit thats what my thunny enoske does i just droped threw to see what he was doin and popped a few throw ups on a side wall and went over em just as fast.. so fix ya face my goober ..how u over here criticizin my shit but u in the closet hatin from the sidelines i must of really sonned the shit outta in the past for you to be so concerned with me and my niggas ..u one of them masked crusaders roamin the internet at night with ya mind on me shit is really type sad and scarry my ratscallian u lost allready just for stalkin me .. the funniest shit is im 1000% sure you have another name on here and u to shook to write any of this shit from there so u created this alter ego to get at the god ..u failed again right there as soon as u opened that door.. im pretty sure your a toy fan who got his feelings crushed by me

fresh sex wax on the board kickin you beach bums off my wave u go to bed with p the god on your cerebral and you wake up with p the god all up in ya mouth [[pause]] go brush ya teeth ..eat some breakfast first u lookin frail out here my anal bead