N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

3972630312_de615dff62_o.jpg

3971829071_066c0b341f_o.jpg

3970487460_e9a82b89a3_b.jpg

This is what AOW does! [/color][/b]

lmfaoooooo this is wat posta does on a wall he can take allday doing.... talks all this shit about everyones fills n styles ha ha shit is weak my hub cap real wack n to jerkoff to a niggas pictures is homo ..anit no homo shit her fat fuck u look like tha type that harlys gets any but this is not y im here to talk about. lisen step your game up toy n eno wen u finish wit jersey joes (rime) picen for dumies book lend it to your boy post so he can learn some style that bum....

lmfaoooooo this is wat posta does on a wall he can take allday doing.... talks all this shit about everyones fills n styles ha ha shit is weak my hub cap real wack n to jerkoff to a niggas pictures is homo ..anit no homo shit her fat fuck u look like tha type that harlys gets any but this is not y im here to talk about. lisen step your game up toy n eno wen u finish wit jersey joes (rime) picen for dumies book lend it to your boy post so he can learn some style that bum....

207094.jpg

front%20cover_final.jpg

64098-spell_check_anywhere.gif

prod1798_dt.jpg

-you might try 12 grades of school instead of worrying 'bout the next nigga.

lisen does the next nigga wipes your fucken ass for you my son .. fuk it i cant spell but i can count my 6 digit acount every well.. u stay under that niggas nuts maybe u can be hiz bicth one of these dayz ....tampon ......grammer .lisen ya make up stupid ass words that anit fly....