N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

you kids suck all you kids do is argue children this kids that i run shit fuck fuck fuck jew bag niggers. i run the city you know all city 2011 i've actually been painting since 1980 and i got tags to prove it.. i'm gonna get a piece of paper right now and prove you all that i've been writing since 1980, you'll even see the date and everything yo...

damn you kids.. oh waiti 'm probably the same age as all of you i just want to be cool on teh interwebs 12oz for life bump me

AWIMB... ALWAYS WRITING IN MY BLACKBOOK 2011 AMERICA TO FRANCE yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh nigggggga

shout out to all the ill writers i see on here i've known you all for years it feels like just yesterday when i saw you go out and kill shit when i see those pics on 12oz... cause you know i was right next to you rememeberH UH? i don't think you do....................

BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP....Yonis.

True, true....lmao...it's easy sometimes to get sucked into the bullshit tho.

HOPE all the "b" keys fall off everyone's devices!!! Add the "n" key to that wish..

Kids.

Wait a minute...I'm older tha...

("n" key just broke)

you kids suck all you kids do is argue children this kids that i run shit fuck fuck fuck jew bag niggers. i run the city you know all city 2011 i've actually been painting since 1980 and i got tags to prove it.. i'm gonna get a piece of paper right now and prove you all that i've been writing since 1980, you'll even see the date and everything yo...

damn you kids.. oh waiti 'm probably the same age as all of you i just want to be cool on teh interwebs 12oz for life bump me

AWIMB... ALWAYS WRITING IN MY BLACKBOOK 2011 AMERICA TO FRANCE yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh nigggggga

YO NUKKA... AS FARAS A BLASPHOOMEY GOES U A STR8 BOOGY BORDERS TO BE EVEN SAYIN SUCH ACCUSATIONS THO. TELL ME THIS... WAT IS A JEW BAG NIGGER THO? U A STR8 SOFT IN THE MIDDLLE TYPE OF BABY THIGHS IN THE FACE DULA ON THE BLOCK MA NIKKA IF N E THING I RUN THE CITY CHU HERT ALL CITY TWENTY MELEVEN MA NIKKA WE ACTUALLY REALLY BEEN DOIN THIS SINCE 2008 AND BEYOND KILLA U CANT FRUCK WITH THE CRADENTIALS DOU.....FALL BACK OR GET YA SKULL RUPTURED HOMIE ALWAYS WRITIN IN MA BLACK BOOK 2011 IS THA GRAFF LYFE 4 LYFE KID FRESHPOND 2 RIDGEWOOD WHATTUP

people that are new, that's posts that are all questions, constantly bump" their boys work", and then have absoultley zero knowledge are good candidates for po po or toys, so why is it that it takes everyone else on here 2 weeks to realise this?

and why the fuck do you talk to them?

the ignore list is 12 0z is savior..