N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

no no no, you got it all twisted, you where talkin about how jesus saves is a graffiti writer, then you start sayin shit bout desa that aint even tru, c'mon son, looking at that throwie you posted that shits wimpy, looks like a lil kid did that my nigga, go to the store and cop some age my nigga you tryina give me words of wisdom, my nigga im old enough to be your pa'z....fall back slime

first off you really should learn how to read,or really lay off the drugs there kiddo,cause

all i said about jesus was he got up's,more up's then most

of the 12oz bench warmers on this site.then i said if desa was

considered the million dollar vandal back then,i wonder if they

would consider him being the billion dollar vandal now,that him and

kech are getting it in crazy hard.as for my throwie its cool,its ur opinion

(your entitled to it)but please humor me with a pic of ur throwie on some steal.

and you really think your old enough to be my father,lmfaooooooooooo for that 1.

so you mean to tell me that ur in ur mid 50's pushing 60,and talking like ur an 18 y/o

saying "fall back slime"lol..please tell me your just joking..(your a funny guy,)in my best

ray liotta voice from good fellas.

long enough buddy,anything else you care to know about?

ive just honestly never heard of you.. i was questioning your place in here breh. i dont think you mean anything breh. you like an atom in the universe of molecular mazes flem. you obviously cant answer a legit question. how long you been writing for? you claim acros but ive never seen that in all my time. ive heard of akro dugs