N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you know, the thing is.. ive grown up and written in new york for a minute now. and im actually embarrassed to say im from new york. ashamed that this is what its come down too. knowing for a fact san fran cali and philly would never let this toy shit slide..real heads who recognize going all city aint shit nowadays and been places know..food for thought food for thought.

cali shits whack now a days, only bay area gets the pass. LA graff is a bunch of gang bangers that snort coke off hookers assholes and do the same boring ass styles constantly. square letters, triple dots, the SAME fucking handstyles all over the god damned city. LA graff is boring as fuck and has been for a hot minute now. NYC isnt what it used to be, but the old girl still got life left to her, which is more then i can say about LA

Spent just under a week up in brooklyn not long ago and loved it, every block had like 60 people walking around for most of the day and even if they saw you gettin down they just don't give a fuck. Walking at night with a bag police don't stop and harass you (being white might help,idk). Shit was smashed. Big ups to hert, bak, 17, eye, drsex had a few dope spots, them msk dudes had a good amount around brooklyn heights, and adek n them btm fools got fillins on every block just about. Nyc will be seeing more of me in the future