N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

styles fo miles...could i???

its all good son ill hook u up wit a fresh page just dont be wrinklin da page or tryin ta bite off my fabulous pieces i got in there....niggas over here dont take kindly to biters so send over the info and ill hit u up and then u can hit me up and maybe we can hit eachother up again and again. lemme kno

okay scrap, Klops 2dx got a book signing in his back yard tomorrow, you can catch me there with all my tgk famalams nahimsaying 4+1. and tell ya boy gimp to stop raggin me....

word word we can all have a BBQ ova there and hit some canvases wit my nigga bnyce. and i dont know what a gimp is but if i see one ima let him kno wat da deal is iight my nigga. and yo keep holdin down manhattan i see you up on every block so show these 12ass niggas how we do, niggas aint veterans in the 12oz game like you my nigga

I do not know who this fake me aka "Xxthaking0fqueenzXx". I hope none of yall are dumb enough to actually pm him and send him your info. Hopefully hes just another attention starved troll and not some type of porky pig. If the screen names get you mixed up Check the join date check the post count if you get confused as to who it really is. This will be the last time i address this boogy boarder.

i got champoin hoodies for sale my nikka, ill cut u a deal. cop a pair of timbs off me and ill throw in a free champion hoodie in with it, tell ya nikka'z that i got chonclettas for sale to at the crib piece......holla at ya guala for them shits nahimsayin sludge

Chancletas papa no double tt in spanish

I do not know who this fake me aka "Xxthaking0fqueenzXx". I hope none of yall are dumb enough to actually pm him and send him your info. Hopefully hes just another attention starved troll and not some type of porky pig. If the screen names get you mixed up Check the join date check the post count if you get confused as to who it really is. This will be the last time i address this boogy boarder. [/size][/color]

your the fake kingofqueens my scrapalam.....i seen't it

its all good son ill hook u up wit a fresh page just dont be wrinklin da page or tryin ta bite off my fabulous pieces i got in there....niggas over here dont take kindly to biters so send over the info and ill hit u up and then u can hit me up and maybe we can hit eachother up agaian and again. lemme kno

word?come see me,im @ the seaport wearing my ja shirt and uggs..i need 2 1st get a new black book from urbn outfitters just 4 120z fam...u not a cop right?u have to say so if i ask

i got champoin hoodies for sale my nikka, ill cut u a deal. cop a pair of timbs off me and ill throw in a free champion hoodie in with it, tell ya nikka'z that i got chonclettas for sale to at the crib piece......holla at ya guala for them shits nahimsayin sludge

yea son i knew u was holdin out on dem sweet dealz hook it up wit da hoodiez and platanos wit gandulez, u already smell me, im a hungry for fame typa nigga so u kno i gotta have da threadz to keep it gutta. hit me up for dem swimming lessons, its gonna be a hot summa so u alrady kno niggas gotta learn to swim to be ridin dat typa wave i be on watch wit da whistle, thoro to da bone bristle nigga. hit me up to hit a canvas.

word?come see me,im @ the seaport wearing my ja shirt and uggs..i need 2 1st get a new black book from urbn outfitters just 4 120z fam...u not a cop right?u have to say so if i ask

all that shit u juss typed rite there in dat box, shit sounds real good to my ears my nigga. and na i dont think im a cop but in dis day and age u neva kno who to trust mad snitches out there nigga