N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

And you called me toy yet the shit you just posted looks like my son rakishi sat on it nigga your not built for this kinda art go do some wall paste or something in that area

At least crop the photo so I don't have to put my screen sideways .. Must have been thirst to post that flick up so quickly ...FAIL

What's the deal with that "Press Pause" Flickr...

"Though the majority of the pictures on my Flickr stream are taken by me, many are also sent to me by friends."

Damn near my whole Photobucket on Page 6197, straight up jacked.

I don't mind seeing my flicks around here and there, I don't watermark or anything, but damn, most of that page is my flicks that have been posted before.

Free Azel's leg nigga. This nikka's leg is doing a 25 minute bid in spatford. It was Bezt, Marty, Azel's leg, Moss, Seps. These niggas was certifyed stealing some niggas virnacolors when the police arived. Moss and Seps roller skated away before any police arrived they flea'd the scene.. There was sprinkles, ice cream jimies, and strawberry fudge cake everywhere scattered on the premises. Azel's leg had 6 copies of Drake's unreleased mix tape and Bezt had 1 saxaphone and 2 Utah stickers in his pocket. it was Bezt first offense so he only got ACD but word on the street Azel's leg is doing 25 mins to life. Free azel's leg