N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Just out of curiosity, what would lead you to believe those are 2 pics of the same stash? I counted about 13 in the bottom pic alone. I got those pics from ewoks flicr and they werent pics anywhere near each other, I just posted them together. They must be givin out money in Conneticut.
do the math homiee!

THEY ARE THE SAME STACKS, IF YOU LOOK AT THE SERIAL NUMBER ON THE BILLS RIGHT THERE AB2636........ITS THE SAME BILL IN BOTH SHOTS ON THE TOP OF BOTH STACKS, BUT YOU WOULD KNOW BEING THAT ITS YOUR MONEY, CLOWN STYLE THOUGH PUTTING THEM ONLINE, EVEN FUNNIER TAKING SHOTS OF YOUR MONEY ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS. YOU GOT THEM FROM YOUR FLICKR, STOP TALKING IN 3RD PERSON, ITS TOY ENOUGH HAVING THOUSANDS OF POSTS. POST UP YOUR GUNS TOO. PS IM NOT YELLING, IM LAUGHING RIGHT HERE.:lol:

can i get amen!?!

no'but its great youre getting paper and all....we just dont need to see it......keep doin your thing man...just grow up a bit....trust me on this one

pnoid, those where posted to annoy Rick Ross "GUESS WHO I AM" 142. If they bother you as well, I dnno what to tell you man. But it aint that serious. :rolleyes:

Right about now hes losing sleep questioning why he signed up his 4th screen name under the same IP addy just to talk caca.

:lol:

Lifes a gamble I guess, right Rick Ross?