N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

So Rick Ross 142 really WAS a Corrections officer

So everyone else was right and I was wrong — that’s about par for the course. I’m almost always wrong which is why I don’t understand why anyone takes what I say seriously. This is the reason Hip-Hop is in the sorry state that it is because rappers are a bunch of fake, pathological liars and wanna-be gangsters hiding behind their false persona’s. And this is who the young kids idolize and try to emulate.

Please don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with a black man making an honest living. I’m saying there’s something wrong with a genre of music, or a subculture which seeks to undermine the ideals and goals of black men who make an honest living.

Anyway, The Smoking Gun has the irrefutable evidence supplied by the Dept. of Corrections:

Department of Corrections (DoC) records show that Ross, whose raps detail the Miami gangster lifestyle and his supposed days trafficking cocaine, did, in fact, work as a correctional officer for 18 months. Ross (real name: William Leonard Roberts) was appointed a prison guard in December 1995 at a salary of $22,913.54, according to the below personnel record, which was provided to TSG by Jo Ellyn Rackleff, a DoC spokesperson. The rapper’s social security number is identical to that of the jail guard. According to the official document, Ross was earning $25,794.34 when he left the department in June 1997.