N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Just out of curiosity, what would lead you to believe those are 2 pics of the same stash? I counted about 13 in the bottom pic alone. I got those pics from ewoks flicr and they werent pics anywhere near each other, I just posted them together. They must be givin out money in Conneticut.

THEY ARE THE SAME STACKS, IF YOU LOOK AT THE SERIAL NUMBER ON THE BILLS RIGHT THERE AB2636........ITS THE SAME BILL IN BOTH SHOTS ON THE TOP OF BOTH STACKS, BUT YOU WOULD KNOW BEING THAT ITS YOUR MONEY, CLOWN STYLE THOUGH PUTTING THEM ONLINE, EVEN FUNNIER TAKING SHOTS OF YOUR MONEY ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS. YOU GOT THEM FROM YOUR FLICKR, STOP TALKING IN 3RD PERSON, ITS TOY ENOUGH HAVING THOUSANDS OF POSTS. POST UP YOUR GUNS TOO. PS IM NOT YELLING, IM LAUGHING RIGHT HERE.:lol:

THEY ARE THE SAME STACKS, IF YOU LOOK AT THE SERIAL NUMBER ON THE BILLS RIGHT THERE AB2636........ITS THE SAME BILL IN BOTH SHOTS ON THE TOP OF BOTH STACKS, BUT YOU WOULD KNOW BEING THAT ITS YOUR MONEY, CLOWN STYLE THOUGH PUTTING THEM ONLINE, EVEN FUNNIER TAKING SHOTS OF YOUR MONEY ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS. YOU GOT THEM FROM YOUR FLICKR, STOP TALKING IN 3RD PERSON, ITS TOY ENOUGH HAVING THOUSANDS OF POSTS. POST UP YOUR GUNS TOO. PS IM NOT YELLING, IM LAUGHING RIGHT HERE.:lol:

TOMAAAAAA

there is a FIB who put in maaaaaaaaad work, so now is the best time to change ur tag!!!! just bcuz u dont see it now, show some respect!!! how bout if u name urself BIF??? c'mon guys, this isnt brain surgery...atleast, if ur gonna bite, pick a name of someone who DIDNT do shizzznit... just a thought

you're always running your mouth to ewok or dudes hes down with...following dudes just to pick apart whatever you can lol...its laughable how many of your comments are dedicated to making "cool guy" remarks. take a deep breath champ, its not that serious lol.

this guy is analyzing cereal numbers on the bills for inconsistancies lol...thats alot of effort just hate...again, deep breath. its not that serious.

Idiots

fib6.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

wpe70.jpg

fib2.jpg

index70ffb.gif

fib7.jpg

wpe6e1.jpg

to the toy writing FIBS...

look here my son, i understand your boys threw in a few duracels in your spine and hyped u up to do graffiti.

no doubt, do ur little 6months - 1 year career, but for the love of graff, do your homework before u pick up the can.

and that goes for all u toys - save yourself the walk of shame my butt nuggets.

that name is written in stone , thats it, its history, u cant touch it. you have a few options....

1. keep the name and get NO respect and recognition.

2. change your name, practice and bang out.

3. stop writing all in all

altogether now...!

YOU ALL MUST NOT HAVE GOOD EYES, I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE DUDE. IF YOU READ MY POST I SAID I WAS LAUGHING. DUDE IS POSTING PICS OF HIS MONEY THEN TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH HE THINKS HE COUNTED AND HOW IT DIFFERENT STACKS, ITS LAUGHABLE, I MAKE FUN OF WRITERS WHO TALK IN 3RD PERSON ON HERE. WHY WOULD YOU NOT CLOWN ON SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. :lol: